A picture I made

Blue Paratroopa said:
Could you make Zekrom or Reshiram look cute?

I can't draw legendary pokemon yet. I'll try next month since I'm practicing.

Could you make IceShadow fight in a picture? I think that it would slightly ruin it's cut appearance, but I can't get enough of it. Draw it fighting a Tyranitaur or something plz. ;)

Lolcrawler said:
Could you make IceShadow fight in a picture? I think that it would slightly ruin it's cut appearance, but I can't get enough of it. Draw it fighting a Tyranitaur or something plz. ;)

Geez, okay. I'll make them if you want it that badly.

Miracle Matter said:
Lolcrawler said:

Geez, okay. I'll make them if you want it that badly.

Calm down, it was a simple request.

Radagast the Brown said:

I would love it if you'd stop charging at me when I do something wrong. I had a terrible day.

Miracle Matter said:
Radagast the Brown said:

I would love it if you'd stop charging at me when I do something wrong. I had a terrible day.

You're right. I'm sorry, I should know when people have terrible days. Next time I'll know when to use my psychic powers.

tumblr_mc0bhuGEcj1retyljo1_1280.png

New picture guys! Sorry if it looks poor. I took a screenshot from Kirby's Dream Land 3 and poorly edited it so I could draw them in.

Dr. Turnip said:
They all look fine except for the purple on Crobat. Keep doing this, I really like them.

Yeah, I took a screenshot of Kirby's Dream Land 3 and didn't edit it that's why.

And thank you!

Looks good IceShadow!

Back