A picture I made

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
So, here's a picture of Rhydon I drew...



The pokemon above Rhydon is my fanmade one.
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Lakituthequick said:
Looks like a Boo.
That's his Fanmade Pokemon. I think it's called IceShadow.

And that's cool IceShadow.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Lakituthequick said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Lakituthequick said:
Looks like a Boo.
That's his Fanmade Pokemon. I think it's called IceShadow.
I know it's IceShadow. And it still looks like a Boo. With a hat with eyes.
Captain Obvious.

Who cares? It's still my fanmade pokemon, I based it on Boo. That's all.

Besides, it's first form is a ball full of ice shards.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User


New picture guys! I was planning to color it, but I was itching to show it to you all :3
 

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Good job IceShadow. ;)
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
its supposed to look bad because i drew it on a tablet if it was with pencil it would be better
That's not my point

My point is that this isn't a place to post bad drawings.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Okay guys! I drew another picture!



Obviously, it's Crobat.
 

The Mandalorian

Mushroom Attendant
Miracle Matter said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
its supposed to look bad because i drew it on a tablet if it was with pencil it would be better
That's not my point

My point is that this isn't a place to post bad drawings.
Don't lower his self esteem, I thought it was pretty good.

Anyway, you're pretty good at drawing, IceShadow. Keep up the good work.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Radagast the Brown said:
Anyway, you're pretty good at drawing, IceShadow. Keep up the good work.
Yay! Finally you say something nice to me!



In other words, thanks!
 
Top