Nintendo Power's Moon

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
In the least edition of Nintendo Power the let a picture of a moon out. They said that there will be a surprise in the next month's edition (along with Sonic Chronicles and etc.) Can anybody find anything on the moon? The pic is here.
So what you guys see? I see a pokeball (the whole moon) and pikmins.

oh well... Must be my imagination. Anyway anybody found anything else than the pokeball?

Could have something to do with Sonic Unleashed... :-\

BORING! Please try again if you want to interest me. :-\

an inch from the bottom of it I see a P (pokemon?) to the right of the P a question mark. From the big glowing spot at the left go about an inch up and you see a monster type face. to the right of the monster... is an obvious shape of a key.(kingdom hearts?) If anyone else sees it tell me and try to put a picture of it circled on here

Pikmin 3, Kingdom Hearts for the ds (forgot the name), and everyone's pokemon ranch is my perdiction for what it means.

I heard there'll be a Pokemon Platinium. I guess that's what the pokéball is for and Marty said he saw a P (Platinium)....

Shroobario said:
I heard there'll be a Pokemon Platinium. I guess that's what the pokéball is for and Marty said he saw a P (Platinium)....
Yeah, Pokémon Platinum, the third installment to the Fourth Generation of Pokémon games, is being made as we speak. It's probably what the moon means, added that the story revolves around Team Galactic. :)

Hey, look at the upper-left! Is that... Europe?

itwas caslevania series that sucks. well we can still post what we see in the lower right i see the sonic logo without the eye.

Hm, Europe could be there.

And above the Pokéball line, there are angels! :eek:

I think the moon was a big blow off :mad:

All I see is the Poke ball. Probably some crappy new Pokemon game. *ugh*

ShyGuy27 said:
All I see is the Poke ball. Probably some crappy new Pokemon game. *ugh*

Platinum.

I should've waited 4 that. However, since I got Pearl last year and got so far...

Meh.

i´m saw link :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: wow in the and angels and the pokeball and i´m also found an "x" "e" and "p"

Back