Nintendo Power's Moon

According to Chros Hoffman if you zoom in to the picture a million times or something you will see the words "CASTLEVANIA".

*coughthatwasafakeexcusecough*

Paper Jorge said:
According to Chros Hoffman if you zoom in to the picture a million times or something you will see the words "CASTLEVANIA".

*coughthatwasafakeexcusecough*

Jorge was alive! :eek:

Anyway, why are we still discussing this?

ChaosNinji said:
Shroobario said:
I rly think it is a pokeball too. A new Pokémon mebbe?

Possibly something on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of _____, but that's already out (I have it, so I think I know. :P).

Gotta be Pokemon Platnum if Pokemon Related-Not eve nreleased in Japan but will be soon-and in America 2009 :D

DarkLugiaMaster Gir said:
ChaosNinji said:
Shroobario said:

Possibly something on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of _____, but that's already out (I have it, so I think I know. :P).

Gotta be Pokemon Platnum if Pokemon Related-Not eve nreleased in Japan but will be soon-and in America 2009 :D
Actually, it was confirmed that it was a Castlevania game. That being said, why do we still have this topic?

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Shroobario said:

Actually, it was confirmed that it was a Castlevania game. That being said, why do we still have this topic?
Pokemon Platinum seems interesting.

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Shroobario said:

Then make a topic for it.

I know its Castlevania, But those arent angels. Those are...

DRAGOONZ

Why a Dragoon?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Shroobario said:

Then make a topic for it.
Okay.

Back