My question remains unanswerd.

NotABannableOffense

My heart belongs to another.
Banned User
GameInformer 234 said:
Game Informer: In Super Mario World, the enemy Chargin' Chuck dresses like a football player but often throws baseballs. why does he do that?

Miyamoto: He didn't throw a football?

Ten million curses, I've wanted this question answered for ages.

Read on.

actually, the official Mario Mania player guide (Chargin' Chuck) calls the baseball ones "Confused Chucks"

[quote author=Mario Wiki]
Confused Chucks: While they continue to wear football gear, these wacky characters have switched sports and toss baseballs.
[/quote]

It's barely even football...

Football implies that you must put your foot to the ball.

In American football barely any ball-footing takes place. If anything American Football is closer to Rugby than any other sport.

No wonder the chuck was confused. You've changed too many sports.

Radagast the Brown said:

In American football barely any ball-footing takes place. If anything American Football is closer to Rugby than any other sport.

I know the fact that American Football is called Football is very stupid. Soccer should be called football, which it is.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Radagast the Brown said:

I know the fact that American Football is called Football is very stupid. Soccer should be called football, which it is.
Soccer stands for Association football or something along those lines.

That whole interview was pretty much

Question: *Words*, how can mario do *words* or why doesnt mario just *words* <--- Comparing Mario to real world
Miyamoto: Because it's not real.

Atleast, thats what I got from it

Back