Which game that you got it lost many times?

ToxBox

Power Star
Mine is Super Mario 64 DS, it is cursed because I lost it so many times. When I put it out of my 3DS, it tend to be lost so I kept looking for 1 hour. Also it got stolen once and I got new one and it is lost again few days ago and I found it few minutes ago. I never lost other of my games than SM64DS.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I still can't find it.

Toad85 said:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I still can't find it.
So I'm not the only one who can't find it.

Shame, because it's my favorite one of them.

pokemon firered

i played it back when i was a serious trainer (i put a rattata in the daycare and i got it after beating all the sevii islands and it was level 69) a few years ago. i lost it last year in the summer and i never found it. Sucks cause my blastoise was lv 100

Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Ranger - it's been at least 4 years since I lost Emerald, 2 or 3 since I lost Ranger; I still have no idea where they're at. :(

I dropped pokemon pearl behind my bookshelf once. I found it eventually. I have lost most my GBA games that I still have (which is very few)

My best record is losing Pokemon Crystal (which unfortunately has always been my favorite game) for six years. I was so happy when I found it.

I lost a bunch of DS games and I have never found them.

Sonic Advance 3

I lost it a couple of years ago and then finally found it again a few months ago and beat the game.

I lost my Pokemon Silver game like 4 times and bought another one each time I lost it. :p

I think I've lost about three when I was younger.

Sonic Battle, Super Mario 64 DS,

and I lost my Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis in Vegas.

Back