Which game that you got it lost many times?

Blue Paratroopa said:
My Pokemon Platinum game is cursed
interesting.

explain.

Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness
Lost for it about 2 years, then found it underneath my sofa, along with three other great games; Mario&Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story, Super Mario 64 DS and Style Savvy.

I remember me not finding my first copy of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for quite some time, and when I finally found it again after three months of searching, I lost it after a couple of days, only to find it again after roughly two weeks. It was later stolen in Spain, after which I purchased a new copy of the game.

I also remember my copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash!! being lost two times. The first time it was lost for five months, and the second time it was lost for a whole year if I'm not mistaken. I can now no longer play using that copy though, which is really sad.

I had lost Action Replay DSi for a long time, and only recently found it.

The only game I remember losing and still can't find it is Wii Sports. But FUCK Wii Sports.

and i totally lost kirby canvas curse for like a week and found it today when i was cleaning out my room, along with the wii remote covers

I lost Wario Land 2 like seven years ago, never found again.
;_;
I loved that game. I plan to get it on 3DS Virtual Console.

Guitar Hero for DS. It was the last DS game I played before it died. So now I've lost it and the DS, because they are probably in some cupboard being useless.

Back