Why do people hate change????????

Then there's the people who rag on games such as Kirby's Epic Yarn and a certain game involving paper and stickers.

Some people accept the changes, while others swiftly write them off as terrible without playing them. I guess it just boils down to opinions.

Change doesn't automatically mean good. You do realize we have other reasons for judging a game?

I still like it, but definitely not as much as the first two.

Why? Because it didn't have the turn-based RPG style which was one of the prime reasons I got into the Paper Mario series.

Bowser45 said:
Super paper mario is awsome idk why someone would hate it just cuz its different
Why does everyone assume that we don't like it because it's different? It's certainly the main reason, but it did have its flaws and was a huge letdown.

I agree. Merlee looked butt-ugly in that game compared to her previous appearances

Also, the Cherbil enemies look like pink farting butts.

Baby Luigi said:
I agree. Merlee looked butt-ugly in that game compared to her previous appearances
I'm curious about how players think about SPM art designs, if it's the part of change that people dislike.

SPM was planned to make all sceneries and character tribes look like 2D paper mankinds, but not really successful.

Back