Mario Kart 7 Gyro controls

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
My mum reminded me about my MK7 wheel today so I gave it a shot. It's alright but it is arkward so I prefer normal controls. What do you guys think about the gyro controls?

I tried it, but is is strange. I did however race in first person for a while without Gyro.

I tried the gyro controls once, and it was the most horrible thing I had ever tried. For one, it messes up the 3D; for two, I couldn't control it at all; and for three, I think that using actual joysticks and directional pads and whatnot is much better than relying on tilting the system you hold in your hand to control the game.

Pi said:
I tried the gyro controls once, and it was the most horrible thing I had ever tried. For one, it messes up the 3D; for two, I couldn't control it at all; and for three, I think that using actual joysticks and directional pads and whatnot is much better than relying on tilting the system you hold in your hand to control the game.
That's what I mean by arkward though I don't play in 3D.

I like playing in first person, but I absolutely hated the awkward gyro controls. So I always keep it off. I don't give a damn about the Gold Steering Wheel.

I tried it, and it's alright for a little bit, but it's much better in third person view. Non-gyro first-person isn't bad, mind.

Racing in first-person view does not seem convenient in any way. It's only really when you're viewing replays, where they seem to have their uses.

Battling in first person may have convenience since I find it easier to aim in First Person

Back