No more Mario Golf game?

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
8 years, that's the time where the last Mario Golf game was released. And we still have not any news about a new game.

While there are games like SSB4 which was confirmed a few years ago, or Pikmin 3 which was revealed in 2008.

Is this a sign that the series is dead?

Didn't care much for the series anyway and that the fact that I also dislike golf.

Eh; Mario Tennis Open may be a sign there will be a new Mario golf game soon. Nintendo seems to care more about Sticker Star and the Wii U right now.

Well, if we have Mario Tennis Open, then they're going to make a Mario Golf game for the 3DS.

But right now, they're focused in Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Indeed Tennis Open is a sign for Camelot's new efforts, but I care more about the club story problem.

And generally the staff have to think some new changes about golf and golf places, or another golf game wouldn't be as popular as the present Wii Mario sport games.

Bronto Burt said:
Well, if we have Mario Tennis Open, then they're going to make a Mario Golf game for the 3DS.

Don't forget Luigi's Mansion 2 and New Super Mario Bros. U

Blue Paratroopa said:
Bronto Burt said:

Don't forget Luigi's Mansion 2 and New Super Mario Bros. U

Paper Mario SS and New Super Mario Bros U will be released in November so it means those games are almost finished.

Maybe the release of Tennis Open means a new Mario Golf, but that's strange that we still have not news.
Moreover I think this game would better suit for Wii U.

If they're making a new Mario Golf, I better damn hope that they are saving Baby Luigi for that game.

Yeah, I think chances are that a Mario Golf installment might pop up on the Nintendo 3DS, at least. Since Mario Tennis Open was released on the 3DS, the consideration is there.

Back