Countdown to Wii U launch with memory of Nintendo Consoles

New Super Mario said:
I only have 2 motion plusses and I don't want to buy two more for Nintendo Land.......

Same for me. I have two plus remotes, but they're third-party ones I got from a friend, which feel kinda cheap compared to the Nintendo ones. They're still usable, but I just prefer the official ones.

I have three Wiimotes with one WiiMotion Plus attachment thingy.

I would say my favorite SNES game is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, it's a shame that this game is still not available on Virtual Console.

Cirdec said:
I would say my favorite SNES game is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, it's a shame that this game is still not available on Virtual Console.

Get real one for $20 at amazon.com

Ventus said:
Cirdec said:

Get real one for $20 at amazon.com

I did one of the most stupid things when I was a teenager, I sold my SNES.

Nobody even likes SNES? Where there is few comments about your experience or favorite games for SNES?

34 days left

28 days left and on Tuesday, N64 week begins

I just forgot that how hard that Star Fox SNES was. My hands is hurt after I beaten route 3 for 2nd time

*facepalm* I was tired yesterday night so my favorite N64 games is Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64 and Majora's Mask

27 days left

I wish I owned a N64. But Virtual Console is the 2nd best thing.

I was too up in the PS1 when I was a kid to ever own the actual thing. But I've played the actual thing before, but since I don't own one, I just play them on VC.

My N64 is still up there with the Wii. No seriously, I have the game consoles I have or might use up there. Wii, N64, PS2, PS3. Although I barely ever use anything but the Wii.

I always used to play the 64 as a kid, the only console I had, I played smash bros, Diddy kong racing and Mario tennis all the time, along with MP3's Minigames. They were fucking great times. What I would give to go back in time and play them endlessly.

Gamecube week and my favorite GC game is Super Mario Sunshine

17 more days left

Back