Countdown to Wii U launch with memory of Nintendo Consoles

Some, like controller but it doesn't have power gloves but I can ask them to ship R.O.B. to that store

I think that the video game store by me had R.O.B. once.

Even if they didn't, I know they have a price on it and 4 people have it on their wishlists. (In case you're wondering, I think they're charging like $300 or something for R.O.B. if it ever comes in)

You guys are lucky they still sell that stuff. The oldest Nintendo thing I've seen where I live in Uk is an N64,a controller and a Tank game with it.

I never see any PS2 games in my Local GAME store.

NSY said:
I never see any PS2 games in my Local GAME store.
They have tons of them at Gamestop, but I think they're getting rid of them for the Wii U. And there's still some gamecube games there but most of them are cheap games no one wants.

There's a shop quite close to me that has loads of older games for consoles like the early PC's and it has loads of GC games and PS2 games. My freind got Pikmin2 from there a while ago.

55 days left, which color is your Wii remote that will going to connect to your Wii U for first time? Mine will be red Wii remote with motion plus included.

I have 4 standard white remotes (yeah I'm boring). Two of those have rechargeable batteries (which I think are starting to die out for good). I also have 2 Wii MotionPlus accessories.

Mariomario64 said:
I have 4 standard white remotes (yeah I'm boring). Two of those have rechargeable batteries (which I think are starting to die out for good). I also have 2 Wii MotionPlus accessories.
Yeah, I have two of those two and you can order new ones from somewhere.

But apparently new wii remotes have the wii remote plus built into them. I'll probably get motion plus for my other wii remotes sometime after I get the wii u.

I have 2 White Wii Remotes with a blue skin and pink skin for them. I only have 2 jackets with motion plus on that comes with Wii Sports Resort though.

Back