Ask here and I will make a Spore creation of your user character for you!

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Hello there! I'm feeling a little creative (if not a little bored) so the reason of this topic: I'll make a Spore creation of your user character as long as you request in this thread.

Here are some examples of the following creations you can request:

Creature

Vehicle (sea, land, air, or spaceship)

Building (factory, city hall, entertainment, house)

Several things to keep in mind:

1. Try not to request too complex characters, especially when it comes to constructing buildings and vehicles. Spore comes with a complexity limit. Once I'm over it, I can't add any more detail.

2. If your character has too many colors if you're planning to request a creature, I need to remove some colors.

3. Use common sense and stuff. I can decline your request if I deem it inappropriate.

4. Don't worry about request limit, I'll put it in a queue. But if you're requesting just to troll me, I will decline your requests.

By the way, please please PLEASE post a picture of your character if you do a request! That way, I don't have to track down every single user and it would make my job much easier to do.

These are the ones I did so far. The first two are premade by me, the rest are all added later on.

Me (outfitted):

MCS

superjeff64

Magikrazy

Cirdec (Daisy)

Toad85

Galactic Petey (Petey Piranha)

Queue
1. superjeff64

2. Magikrazy

3. Cirdec

4. Toad85

5. GalacticPetey

6. Bane
7. IceShadow1199
8. Stone Cold Steve Austin
9. RandomGuy
10. ToxBox
11. NotABannableOffense VonLeon/Castle
12. FireEevee

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Baby Luigi said:
By the way, please please PLEASE post a picture of your character if you do a request! That way, I don't have to track down every single user and it would make my job much easier to do.
What about users who have no artistic ability whatsoever and don't have a picture of their requested character?

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
You can make a description if you like, but it would be easier for me to do it if there was a picture.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Well, one of my characters looks just like Roy except his shell, head, and sunglasses are blue, and he has a brown mullet. He flies his own Koopa Clown Copter except it's blue with a white star in place of the clown face with Bullet Bill Blasters and rocket boosters.

As for the pic, Roy's artwork looks close enough:

Is that a good enough description?

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Yeah I can definitely do Roy. Which one do you want? Creature, building, or vehicle?

Wait, can you clarify what you mean by "mullet"?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I'd like my user character!
You've probably seen it. It's the Magikoopa with the purple hat and red & yellow glasses.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Creature please. A mullet is a hairstyle. From the front it looks like a professional buisness man and the back looks like someone's having a wild party. It looks like this:

Magikrazy said:
I'd like my user character!
You've probably seen it. It's the Magikoopa with the purple hat and red & yellow glasses.
BLOF said:
By the way, please please PLEASE post a picture of your character if you do a request!

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Sorry, not right now. It's 12 where I live and I need to sleep. So don't be expecting them right now. And another note, making good creations requires time and effort.

NSY

Celestial Guide
May I request you do one for LGM.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
NSY said:
May I request you do one for LGM.
LGM made her already. Unfortunately, she has yet to take a pic which is the reason I did not put up

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Here's superjeff:

Side view:

Ah, coloring has always been a pain when it comes to making creatures. You're only allowed up to three paint options, and sometimes, it paints where you don't want it to paint. You can bypass the paint thing using some pre-colored parts, but it is still an issue.

BTW, if you think it needs improvements and that I can certainly do it, I can update it.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Bane said:
My form is on Userpedia (I'm Neptune btw)

And also, could you put a bane mask on it?
Well Spore let's you do practically anything so yes, I can do it as long as it doesn't use too much complex colors. However, don't try this at home if anyone does have Spore. I'm currently using a mod for creatures which eliminates any sort of restrictions.

And, here's Magikrazy:

Sorry Magikrazy, I thought you would look funny if you were attacked by bees!

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Please? Make a Spore creation of my fakemon's evolutionary family?

Here's how they look like:

Froshaby (baby stage)

Froshade (1st evolution)

But make the eyes bigger, and add rosy cheeks to it.

IceShadow (2nd evolution)

No need to put the ":3" face to avoid Nabber annoyance...

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
make stone cold

except with the s.o.b stuff and all that on the side and shit

like this

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Hey blof, regarding DNA and complexity issues:

Click, Ctrl+Shift+C (when building) It will make the console come up.

Type in either:

addDNA - Adds 150 dna, can be done as many times as wanted.

freedom on - Makes the complexity meter much larger.

^ The above commands will make any savegame it was used in not be able to get achievements. Though it is fine if it is on the creature creator.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Now here's Cirdec's request:

Sorry, I couldn't resist putting all of the ones I made today + me in the picture

ChaoticLeo said:
Hey blof, regarding DNA and complexity issues:

Click, Ctrl+Shift+C (when building) It will make the console come up.

Type in either:

addDNA - Adds 150 dna, can be done as many times as wanted.

freedom on - Makes the complexity meter much larger.

^ The above commands will make any savegame it was used in not be able to get achievements. Though it is fine if it is on the creature creator.
Thanks for the tip, but, I'm using a mod for creatures. It's called DarkSpore Injection and this mod removes complexity limit and DNA cost + new parts. It's only for vehicles and buildings where the budget + complexity still exists