Chat Operator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
game was cancelled months ago but i never changed this gg

but yeah this game barely went anywhere and it's been over a year since the last update and i'm pretty much done with this, sorry

Yes, I realize that this is insanely early, but since I'm already out of UBB4 (you dicks) and I don't want someone else to steal it, I think I'll go ahead and open signups. This will not begin until UBB4 is over, obviously.

Rules and stuff

(It'd be great if you read these)

-There will be several phases per week:
--At the beginning of each week, each player (with the exception of the Outgoing HoH) will compete in the Head of Household Competition. The winner will become the new HoH and will have all of the power.
--After that, the HoH will be asked to nominate two players for eviction. This is called the Nomination ceremony. The two players nominated will have a chance of being evicted that week.
--Next is the Veto Competition. The HoH, the two nominees, and three more random players will compete. The winner of this will receive the Golden Power of Veto.
--This is followed by the Veto Ceremony. The player with the Veto may choose to take one of the nominees off the block. If they do, the HoH must name a replacement.
--The last phase of week is the one that some of you may dread the most - Eviction. With the exception of the HoH and the nominees, the players will be asked to cast their votes against the player they want to evict. The player who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house, therefore eliminated.
---Sometimes, a Luxury Competition will occur. The players who do the best in this will receive something useful.
-You will have 48 hours to send in your stuff during any competition.
-If you read the full list of rules, send a PM or Query quoting this specific rule and when the game begins you might get something. NO NOT ANYMORE YOU HAD ENOUGH TIME TO READ THIS
-When there are nine players left, every houseguest evicted after that point will become Jury members and will help decide the winner when there are only two contestants left.
-Please send me a copy of any game related PM and inform me of any alliance made.
-No cheating.
-Try not to go inactive. If you do not do anything for two weeks, you will get expelled or replaced.
-The diary room will be introduced here. During the game you may be asked to share your thoughts about anything going on. This is completely optional and if you do it nothing you say will be revealed while you are still in the game.
--Similarly, you may be asked to make "goodbye messages" for the potential evictees. If you do, they and only they will get them until you are evicted. Again, this is completely optional.
-You may quit the game at any point before the final nine. After that point however, you must stay in the game.
-There will be a few twists at certain points during the game.
-I have the right to add rules whenever I feel one is needed or remember one I forgot. I will post in thread whenever I do.
-After you are eliminated, you may still post in the thread. Please try not to go overboard, though.

Players

We started with 16 players, and two more joined later due to dropouts.

* Cirdec (joined Week 4)
* GutsehMan
* MrConcreteDonkey
* NEXandGBX (joined Week 4)
* Palkia47
* Rocker64
* Smg2daisy
* Toad85

9th. New Super Mario - EVICTED WEEK FIVE
10th. GreenDisaster - VANISHED WEEK FIVE
11th. Shoey - EVICTED WEEK FOUR
12th. Epic Nitwit - WALKED WEEK FOUR
13th. Yoshi K - WALKED WEEK FOUR
14th. Nabber - EVICTED WEEK THREE
15th. RandomYoshi - WALKED WEEK THREE
16th. Lily - EVICTED WEEK TWO
17th. NSY - EXPELLED WEEK TWO
18th. BMB - EVICTED WEEK ONE

Head of Household
Nominated
Veto holder
Vetoed
Evicted
Jury Member
Expelled
Walked
Vanished

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups

I might try this out

Do da lalalala

WHISTLES INNOCENTLY

Hey, Why not?

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 2 MORE NEEDED

Seems like a decent competition.

two more needed. anyone interested?

>smasher makes ubb, almost full within two days.
>i make ubb. crickets.

DAMNIT, MARIOWIKI.

Wonder who else would want to sign up?

Toad85 said:
>smasher makes ubb, almost full within two days.
>i make ubb. crickets.

DAMNIT, MARIOWIKI.

It is because no one likes you.

I believe they are just hesitant to play it. I mean, it took three tries to get the ball rolling for User Big Brother (which made me mad because I deleted all my ideas after it failed and had to rethink of them). You have a lot of people already, which is a great feat. I'm sure you can get them.

Smasher's just more popular.

Thanks, Yoshi K, that totally improved my self esteem.

:P

hey, we all already know that's true anyway

BMB left, so now I need three more.

EDIT: Shoey just told me via chat that he wanted to play, so.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 3 MORE NEEDED

bunp

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 1 MORE NEEDED

Bump

Back