User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Replacements wanted

YoshiMonsta has dropped out. Nitwit, you're in.

Fi said:
Also, the rules look really familiar.
Everybody is going to copy yours so they don't have to type. I mean, I did it. :P

This is gonna be great. 16 players should shake the game up, and the new players as well. :D

Fi said:
I'm so ready for this.

If you host this like you host mafia games...oh boy are we in for a fun ride! (I hope that was a compliment, because that's how I meant it)

EDIT - We have 16, so if two people are not available when it starts, then we will still have 14, which has been basically the max we had since the series began.

A UP page can be made for this soon, but you should do it Smasher since you are the host. I mean, I'll do it, but I want you to do it.
Of course you're ready for this, you're just about as obsessed with UBB as that guy I know is obsessed with sailing. Sailing shirts, sailing background on the computer, always talking about his competitions and his new boat and stuff like that.
You just send us PMs every five minutes.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups closed

Fi said:
A UP page can be made for this soon, but you should do it Smasher since you are the host. I mean, I'll do it, but I want you to do it.

Nah, I'll do it. I'd even be willing to make it now, if you don't think it's too early.

Chiaki Nanami said:
^Does BMB's obsession with UBB match your obsession with Portal, though?
It surpasses it. And that's saying a lot.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

Pffff, just because I really get into playing competitive games doesn't mean I'm obsessed with it. I just have fun, and I only get impatient if I'm bored of people dragging something out.

I mean, yeah, I tell my friends about it. They already want a certain person to win UBB4, but that's irrelevant.

Smasher said:
Fi said:

Nah, I'll do it. I'd even be willing to make it now, if you don't think it's too early.

It was just on my mind. I didn't want to forget to say it until like the 5th week in. Nabber would probably say that I would not forget and be obsessed over it...

Fi said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

Pffff, just because I really get into playing competitive games doesn't mean I'm obsessed with it. I just have fun, and I only get impatient if I'm bored of people dragging something out.

I mean, yeah, I tell my friends about it. They already want a certain person to win UBB4, but that's irrelevant.

That must be me. Your friends love me. :D

I shall introduce a new ubb strategy

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:

You mean actually do a competition? I'm pretty sure that'll be a new UBB strategy that we have never seen from you. I'm sorry, but you set that up on yourself.

Not quoting NSM's because I'm too lazy but I cannot say. I will reveal it when the game is over. They actually want you to go next you big floater

Fi said:

You mean actually do a competition? I'm pretty sure that'll be a new UBB strategy that we have never seen from you.
no bmb that would be stupid and predictable no my strategy will be using my trolling skill to my advantage oh also I plan to betray at least one person each week and i'm going to get a lion side kick to help me out

Completely new? Or are you just copying a ploy from the TV show that we haven't gotten around to using yet?

Ə said:
Completely new? Or are you just copying a ploy from the TV show that we haven't gotten around to using yet?
I haven't seen the show in years and tbh I thought it was a dumb show

Fi said:

You mean actually do a competition? I'm pretty sure that'll be a new UBB strategy that we have never seen from you.
no bmb that would be stupid and predictable no my strategy will be using my trolling skill to my advantage oh also I plan to betray at least one person each week and i'm going to get a lion side kick to help me out

The new strategy is that shoey and I have joined forces, the most unexpected duo you will regret against.

Tbh Shoey, if you plan to backstabbing someone each week, either win competitions or do what Toad is naturally good at. Nabber can vogue for that statement.

Ə said:
Shoey is on the show

Gundam Tanaka said:
Ə said:
Shoey is on the show
no I am the show

[me=Smasher]watches Shoey[/me]

if you want it to be

Something tells me that I won't do very well with this. I know nothing about these strategies you guys are talking about.

Epic Nitwit said:
Something tells me that I won't do very well with this. I know nothing about these strategies you guys are talking about.
Don't worry, it's not that hard.

Never got a response from either, so NABO and Lolcrawler can now be replaced.

can I replace them?

Back