User Big Brother 5 - Cancelled

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 2 OPTIONAL SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE

ok I have all of the necessary spots filled, but I'm leaving signups open until UBB4 ends in case anyone wants the last two spots.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 2 OPTIONAL SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE

Can I join?

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 1 OPTIONAL SPOT STILL AVAILABLE

me plz!!!! Is a userpedia account required?

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups - 1 OPTIONAL SPOT STILL AVAILABLE

it's not even played on userpedia...

ok, signups are now closed, though you can signup as a replacement I guess.

Re: User Big Brother 5 - Signups closed

my bad

bumping for the annual "check to see if these people can still play" check

NSY's banned, but his ban will most likely be over by the time this starts.

RandomGuy's become pretty inactive though. If anyone wants to replace him, I won't object.

Check.

With 16, this will be a BIG big brother :lol:

EDIT:

And does anyone know what the available UBBs are? I think I have UBB9 or something, but I want to double check.

Well, I'm already planning to do a UBB, so I think I'm either getting UBB6 or UBB8 so yeah you're probably getting UBB9.

Check

RandomGuy hasn't been on in two months, so you'll replace him.

Could I be a replacement?

You can replace Lolcrawler.

Note that Packy and NABO are also currently inactive, so if Lolcrawler or RandomGuy come back, you'll replace one of them instead.

EDIT: YoshiMonsta's kind of inactive too.

...I don't think I'll start signups several months ahead of time if I host again.

I'm so ready for this.

If you host this like you host mafia games...oh boy are we in for a fun ride! (I hope that was a compliment, because that's how I meant it)

EDIT - We have 16, so if two people are not available when it starts, then we will still have 14, which has been basically the max we had since the series began.

A UP page can be made for this soon, but you should do it Smasher since you are the host. I mean, I'll do it, but I want you to do it.

Smasher said:
You can replace Lolcrawler.

Note that Packy and NABO are also currently inactive, so if Lolcrawler or RandomGuy come back, you'll replace one of them instead.

EDIT: YoshiMonsta's kind of inactive too.

...I don't think I'll start signups several months ahead of time if I host again.

Lolcrawler just posted a few minutes ago, send him a PM to see if he i still interested in playing/going to be active enough to play or something.

Alright, here's what I decided to do. I'm keep RandomGuy removed as he hasn't been on in two months and I believe he said he no longer has internet access, so he'll remain replaced by RY. I'll remove Packy for the time being and replace him with MCD, but Packy will get his spot back if he returns before this begins. Nitwit will be placed in the replacement slots, and Lolcrawler, Nabo, and YoshiMonsta will receive the following message:

Hello! You have been quite inactive, and I'd like to know if you think you'll be able to stay active enough to participate in UBB5 or if you think you'll need to be replaced. If you do not respond within seven days, you will be up for replacement.

Back