What Do Your Friends Know About Mario

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Because I live at Asian Countries, not much people know about Mario here.
I once asked them what do you think about Mario, they said "Oh, a mustache guy hit blocks, kick turtles and save the princess and the music is naive"
I think users at western countries are well-known about Mario.
Am I right?

Eh... Sorta. Most people around here play Call of Duty, which is frustrating. Sure, not ALL CoD games are bad, but most are.

My friends know Mario but they don't like it. I believe also I was the only one who play Mario in my class last year.

Awesome Koopa said:
Eh... Sorta. Most people around here play Call of Duty, which is frustrating. Sure, not ALL CoD games are bad, but most are.
Pretty much that. I've only met a few people who play it that still like Mario. They all have that mindset that they have to hate nintendo just cause they play COD.

It's not like I should change their opinion on things, but everyone I know generally doesn't give it a chance before calling it crap. But everyone I know will like a game one week, find a new game, call the older one the shittest game ever, get sick of the new game and call the old game amazing again.

They only have the capacity to like one game at a time or something.

My friends know a lot about mario...because i tell them so much annoying them because they don't care

Most of my friends know about Mario but they mostly own Xbox 360 and PS3 and they are my good friends at school

Awesome Koopa said:
This. My best friend like Mario as much as me though however.

He is an Italian in a video game where he jumps on things and save a princess.
Lord I am so nerdy compared to my friends.

Don't know, most people play CoD.

actually there are more people that try to get me to play minecraft than cod at my school

everybody still thinks i'm the weirdest person ever just because i lack an xbox though

I have Xbox 360 and never touched it for a while and most of friends like Xbox 360 and I'm on Xbox 360 side vs PS3, some of my friends like PS3 and I always say to them, "PS3 suck" and we are still friends

Friends:

Most of my friends are females that are not really into video games but the ones that are, know what/who he is, dunno if they like the games though.

I can have an conversation about Mario with my best friend. =D Yay.

People i Know in General:

Take what Pyro/NSY said and repeat it.

my best friend is on a quest to own as much Yoshi merchandise as possible, although she doesn't play the games much at all

I don't associate with anyone who doesnt know about Mario

Ventus said:
I have Xbox 360 and never touched it for a while and most of friends like Xbox 360 and I'm on Xbox 360 side vs PS3, some of my friends like PS3 and I always say to them, "PS3 suck" and we are still friends
Personally even though I have neither I prefer a PS3. When my PS2 eventaully breaks I'll get one.
Also today I was just anoyed someone just comes up to me and asks me if I'm excited about Black Ops 2. No why do I need to know when the next game where people shoot everything in sight is coming out? Even if the new Mario games have lost some of their originallity at least they're not all the same. Even New Super Mario Bros 2 has new things not matter how bad they are.

I know more than my friend

Back