What Do Your Friends Know About Mario

Everyone here know a lot of Mario than friends.

Smg2daisy said:
Everyone here know a lot of Mario than friends.

I might think I know more than my sister ;)

Smg2daisy said:
Good.
Does your sister play Mario games with you?

Definitely

My friends know the basics and what I tell them. None of them know of this wiki, even though I'VE TOLD THEM ABOUT IT!!! So basically, the only access they have to anything Mario is Brawl and me (via my games and this wiki. {A shout-out to all wiki contributors: Thank you. :) }).

One of my friends plays Mario, and is a big fan of video games in general. She's cool. My other friends do play video games, but they aren't really fans. My boyfriend plays Call of Duty, and its annoying to no *bleep*ing end. Other than that, yeah, most people around here aren't really gamers.

Somewhat related, in my HOPE class (health oriented physical education), this girl was wearing a Mario T-shirt that said "It's-a me, Mario!", and when the coach read her shirt, this guy that sits a few seats behind me sang the first few notes of the Mario theme song, then a few notes in me and another kid started beatboxing to it. It was neat.

Always making references to Mario. Today in cross country we played Pac-Man and when we played again some kid was like looks like I got a Green Mushroom! Also people talking about Mario being high on Stars and Mushrooms. Most of the people know about Mario.

Also almost everybody in my school know that Mario is taking shrooms (drugs) instead of normal mushroom

Smg2daisy said:
You all guys make me so jealous.
In my school, who cares about video games? All they care about is study, study and study! I am being crazy now!

Then they will love university.

My friends only know half the stuff I know about Mario... They play Mario games but not as much as I do but they are willing to play Mario games with me.

My friends do know about Mario. It all depends on your area, and the people you meet which is basically luck factor.

It can help, however, if your friends are more open minded. Some of my friends are gamers, but only two of them were Nintendo fans on the first place. The other one was a fantasy and sci-fi nut (the kind who plays most of bethesda´s games and so forth) but he opened up to Nintendo games thanks to me. And the reverse is true too: I got to know games I wouldn´t have had the slightest interest in otherwise. Even my non-gamer friends have come to appreciate the ocassional evening playing some Mario multiplayer games.

By the way, about what the OP said... if she´s asian, shouldn´t it mean it´s easier to find gamers there, not the other way around? At least if we follow the stereotypes.

Smg2daisy said:
In my school, who cares about video games? All they care about is study, study and study! I am being crazy now!
That's no excuse for not liking video games! I'm very studious, but I'm still obsessed with Mario. Among other series.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Smg2daisy said:
That's no excuse for not liking video games! I'm very studious, but I'm still obsessed with Mario. Among other series.
My opinion exactly.

Ventus said:
I was laughing so hard because of this true story.

One day that 2 of my friends went to Wal Mart and friend #1 saw a man that look like Wario. Then #1 told friend #2, "That man is Wario, he is my best friend for few years". Then #2 went to that unknown man and tapping on his shoulder really hard and he said "Hi Wario, my name is ****" in sign language and that man didn't know sign language. Then #2 kept doing that 6 times then that man got pissed off and left. Then we laughed really hard for half hour.

My friend thought Mario characters are real

Back