• Just like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...meh

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Season 8 ended recently with "The Good Krabby Name" which oddly aired with "Squidbaby", a Season 9 episode. What do you think of Season 9 SO FAR? I know there have only been a small few. The most recent the Milkshake Academy one.

Since American shows don't air in England until sixty years has passed, I don't have much of an opinion on it.

I gave up on SpongeBob when Season 5 existed, so I don't have an opinion.

Also, I hate new SpongeBob even more now because it recently surpassed Rugrats as the longest-running Nick series.

We all know Rugrats is an infinite amount of times better than new SpongeBob.

Pyro said:
I gave up on SpongeBob when Season 5 existed, so I don't have an opinion.

Also, I hate new SpongeBob even more now because it recently surpassed Rugrats as the longest-running Nick series.

Hell yeah, it is!

Pyro said:

Mhm.

I haven't bothered with Season 9 because like Pyro, I gave up on it a while back.

Rugrats was good, but then they made that horrible spinoff with that horrible opening song, called All Grown Up

They were fine as babies!

Bane said:
Rugrats was good, but then they made that horrible spinoff with that horrible opening song, called All Grown Up

They were fine as babies!
It was definitely a clever idea, to revive the series ten years later with all the kids grown up, but it was pulled off horrendously.

Haven't seen season 9, but as bad as the post movie episodes are, there's still some fairly good episodes once in a while. Friend or Foe and Frozen Face Off come to mind.

Yeah, there are some good post-movie episodes every now and then.

Butterscotch Surprise said:
Krusty Towers

^ Like this one.

Magikrazy said:
I also loved Enchanted Tiki Dreams and Suction Cup Symphony.
I liked Enchanted Tiki Dreams until the whole thing got burnt down.

I don't remember how it ended but that didn't seem very fun to me.

Nabber said:
Magikrazy said:
I also loved Enchanted Tiki Dreams and Suction Cup Symphony.
I liked Enchanted Tiki Dreams until the whole thing got burnt down.

I don't remember how it ended but that didn't seem very fun to me.
Here's how it ended (somewhat paraphrased)

Spongebob: Sorry we couldn't make it last, Squidward!
Squidward: Yeah... Wait! I know how you can make it last!

It then ends with Squidward on a boat ride similar to that Mauna Loa ride, and Spongebob and Patrick get in front of it, causing the boat to hit them, and they get in front of it again, until it fades to black.

Krusty Towers is post-movie?

Lol, that episode is so good I can't tell it's post movie.

Movie was between Seasons 3 and 4. 4 and onward is post-movie. Although 4 was on par with the previous seasons which is why people forget it's post-movie.

What I meant is that Krusty Towers would be perfect in pre-movie seasons.

Yeah, Season 4 has a lot more sweets than sours, unlike the other post-movie seasons.

Wishin' you Well is another great post movie episode.

I have basically stopped watching TV altogether so yeah.

Hey Season 8 had some great ones! Why can't people understand that with the past few seasons the show has been consistent. 1/4th are great, 1/4th are good, 1/4th are fair, and 1/4th are crap. [b/] Only one in four are terrible. Why is it not still worth watching for the 1/4 that are good and 1/4 that are great? Do you agree with what I have boldened, or disagree? If you do, then what are your fractions labeled with good, great, bad, etc. What are some Season 8 episdes you liked or disliked?

Well it's not just that Spongebob's had a dip in quality over the years. Another reason I've stopped watching Spongebob is Nick literally airs it all the time. Like I've seen everyone of the old Spongebobs at least 100 times. That might be an exaggeration but regardless I feel like I just got tired of Spongebob. And seeing episodes in the newer seasons that I might not even like all that much?

No thank you, I'd rather pay attention to other shows I'm currently into. I feel no current desire to see any more Spongebob on TV nor do I want to watch them online.

At least give Legend of Korra a few reruns here and there. Poor Smasher can't see any of the episodes he missed unless they rerun them.

Back