• ...meh

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
I still hate it.

fucking toenail episode.

FireKirby said:
I still hate it.

fucking toenail episode.
You know, if it weren't for that one moment, the episode's not that bad. In fact, other than that one moment, it's a pretty good episode, especially since Squidward's happy at the end.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Hey Season 8 had some great ones! Why can't people understand that with the past few seasons the show has been consistent. 1/4th are great, 1/4th are good, 1/4th are fair, and 1/4th are crap. [b/] Only one in four are terrible. Why is it not still worth watching for the 1/4 that are good and 1/4 that are great? Do you agree with what I have boldened, or disagree? If you do, then what are your fractions labeled with good, great, bad, etc. What are some Season 8 episdes you liked or disliked?

First of all, where did you get these statistics, because 74% of statistics are made up.
Second of all, it's not just because of the bad episodes. Even though there are good episodes, most of them are pretty dull or boring, so they get overshadowed by the ones that are bad!
Third of all, I have seen way more bad post-movie episodes than pre-movie episodes (in fact, Season 5 alone has more bad episodes than all terrible pre-movie season episodes combined [by my standards]).

Why don't you tell us what pre-movie episodes you hated, and what post-movie episodes you hated?

I'm way behind on Spongebob by now, but I think it was getting a little better the last time I payed a fair amount of attention to the show.

I agree with Magikrazy. House Fancy was good episode besides the fucking toenail.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Hey Season 8 had some great ones! Why can't people understand that with the past few seasons the show has been consistent. 1/4th are great, 1/4th are good, 1/4th are fair, and 1/4th are crap. [b/] Only one in four are terrible. Why is it not still worth watching for the 1/4 that are good and 1/4 that are great? Do you agree with what I have boldened, or disagree? If you do, then what are your fractions labeled with good, great, bad, etc. What are some Season 8 episdes you liked or disliked?

So you're saying a massive 3/4 of Season 8 is good? That's like saying fucking CGI Thomas is good!

I shall list my opinions.

This is actually pretty good.
I can stand this without stabbing myself more than once...
Kill me now.
Haven't seen it, and I never will.

Accidents Will Happen
The Other Patty

Drive Thru
The Hot Shot
A Friendly Game
Sentimental Sponge

Frozen Face-Off
Squidward's School For Grown-Ups
Oral Report
Sweet and Sour Squid
The Googly Artiste
A SquarePants Family Vacation
Patrick's Staycation

Walking the Plankton
Mooncation
Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation
Ghoul Fools

Mermaid Man Begins
Plankton's Good Eye
Barnacle Face
Pet Sitter Pat
House Sittin' for Sandy
Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom
The Way of the Sponge
Bubble Troubles
The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom

Bubble Buddy Returns
Restraining SpongeBob
Fiasco!
Are You Happy Now?
Planet of the Jellyfish
Free Samples

Home Sweet Rubble
Karen 2.0
InSPONGEiac
Face Freeze!
Glove World R.I.P.
Squiditis
Demoliton Doofus
Treats!
For Here or to Go

The Good Krabby Name

And why havent you even seen most of them?

PDI, could you give us a color-coded list of the episodes like Pyro did so we can see which episodes you did and didn't like?

Gummy said:
Spongebob hasn't been good since the movie.
The movies a common cut off point when it should be season 45

Back