What kind of Pokeball should Game Freak make for the next Pokemon game(s)?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Every Pokemon generation has introduced some new Pokeballs. If new Pokeballs are created, what kind do you want?

Personally, with Net Ball being more effective on Water and Bug types, I'd like one effective Pokeball for each type.

Gigaball

The most epic ball, catches any Pokemon at any rate, cannot be sold, cannot be lost, and can be used as many times as possible, only when a certain amount of steps are achieved.

Bane said:
Gigaball

The most epic ball, catches any Pokemon at any rate, cannot be sold, cannot be lost, and can be used as many times as possible, only when a certain amount of steps are achieved.
In other words, the Action Replay Ball.

Cirdec said:
The Gold ball which turns any catched pokemon in his shiny form.
That's actually pretty good, but it would make getting shinies too easy.

GreenDisaster said:
Pyro said:
Cirdec said:
The Gold ball which turns any catched pokemon in his shiny form.
That's actually pretty good, but it would make getting shinies too easy.
They can always make them hard to acquire.
but then it would become the action replay's main target.

bad idea in my opinion.

With Action Replays you just make all the Pokemon that appear shiny anyways so I don't see the point of using AR just to get a bunch of those.

There's already a Pokeball which makes it easier to catch Pokemon you've already caught beforehand.

A Pokeball that gives perfect IVs to a Pokemon.

A Dark/Ghost Shedninja? Forget it.

A Fuse Ball. It catches two Pokemon, then fuses said Pokemon together.
I'm sure a lot of immature little kids would only use it to catch Butterfree and Primeape, though.

Magikrazy said:
A Fuse Ball. It catches two Pokemon, then fuses said Pokemon together.
I'm sure a lot of immature little kids would only use it to catch Butterfree and Primeape, though.
Why would we need that if we already have this:http://alexonsager.net/pokemon/

Why not just introduce another poke ball equivalent? Because apparently every single other idea is terrible as they can be hacked, or make the game too complicated, or too easy, just like every other element in the game.

Bane said:
Why not just introduce another poke ball equivalent? Because apparently every single other idea is terrible as they can be hacked, or make the game too complicated, or too easy,
Yeah, let's also get rid of every existing aspect of the game that already does that. Let's have only regular Pokeballs. Also, all these different moves and abilities and types and natures are confusing. Let's make every Pokemon have the same type and moves and get rid of abilities and natures; that way, it's not too easy for anyone or too complicated.

a pokeball that can turn trainers into a random legenardy pokemon when used in a trainer battle when the trainer blocks the ball, and works as a masterball, but legendary is lv 1, trainer still appears on overworld but talking to him/her makes him/her say .............. and after pressing A it says The trainer must not have heard you

ball can not be given to pokémon so you cant get more than one, cant be used on anyone except random overworld trainers like Hiker Joe or something

protection methods so AR doesnt make cheats that can get you all if the legendaries with this ball that work

game freezes if more than one is obtained

Back