Do you think Nintendo is going downhill

Do you think Nintendo is going downhill

• Yes, their products aren't as good as they used to be but are still decent

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Yes, their products are getting worse and worse as days pass and nintendo need to act soon

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes, their products already are terrible and I miss the old days

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Nintendo have always been bad game developers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, their products are still at very good quality

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No, I think they are getting better

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Pokemon, Zelda and Kirby are doing fine but Mario is going downhill.

Mario Party 9 was pretty bad.

Yes, I know some of you won't agree with me on that one, but I think that game was plain awful.

Boidoh said:
Zelda - I dont play zelda (I only have a japanese A link to the past GBA)
You should play Zelda sometime. You're missing out on some great games.

I agree with Fawful that MP9 really wasn't that good. It was better then MP8, but that's not saying much.

As for Nintendo in general. Maybe it is going downhill, but not enough for me to completely lose interest. The games I want most are still Nintendo games. And as long as that's the case. Nintendo going downhill is not entirely the case for me.

Boidoh said:
The price is $100 BZD (50 USD) then it is doubled to $200 BZD ($100 USD) then Tax is added which makes it $250.

What kind is your Wii console, NTSC or PAL?

Fawfulfury65 said:
Mario Party 9 was pretty bad.

Yes, I know some of you won't agree with me on that one, but I think that game was plain awful.
Explain please.

Agreed. The new board mechanic was awful, and the minigames were mostly mediocre at best. (a few good ones, though) Definitely my least favorite MP game and probably one of my least favorite Mario titles overall.

I mean MP8 was pretty bad, but if they had just tweaked the series rather than completely change and ruin it in every way.

Just having something new dosen't make it bad. The Bob-omb Factory is one of the best Mario Party boards.

Phantom L said:
I mean MP8 was pretty bad, but if they had just tweaked the series rather than completely change and ruin it in every way.

I only said MP9 was better because it had better minigames. If it weren't for that, yeah I might of leaned towards even MP8 to be better.

Yoshidude99 said:
Just having something new dosen't make it bad. The Bob-omb Factory is one of the best Mario Party boards.

Just because something is new doesn't make it automatically good either.

Northern Verve said:
Phantom L said:

I only said MP9 was better because it had better minigames. If it weren't for that, yeah I might of leaned towards even MP8 to be better.

Yoshidude99 said:

Just because something is new doesn't make it automatically good either.
I never said that either.

Back