What would be a good name for the next Smash Bros?

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
Every SSB is named after another form for a fight. Brawl, Melee, 64... (yes, I've gotten into many 64's with people at my school. It's not pleasant.)

Anyway, I digress. What should we call the next one? Here are my ideas:

Super Smash Bros:
Clash
Rumble
Blitz

Give your ideas NOW!

Well,

Melee had the word "Brawl" on the back cover, and that became the next Smash Bros title.
Brawl has the word "Collide" on the back cover, so maybe it will be Collision.

Of course, I kinda like the rumor names (Universe and Memories).

I think Clash or Rumble is a bit predictable. I think fitting with the whole Wii U theme Super Smash Bros. Universe would be great. If not though there's other good U words that could be possibilities. Or maybe it will be something like Super Smash Bros. United or perhaps Super Smash Bros. Ultra (Even if that kinda gives off a vibe from Kirby Super Star Ultra).

Keep in mind, this is also being developed for the 3DS, so I don't think it'll be a U word. Since this is probably going to feature inter-platform connectivity, I'm thinking the title will somehow reflect that.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I suppose it wouldn't make sense if they did that unless they named the different versions with their own names which wouldn't really work out that well.

Nabber said:
Keep in mind, this is also being developed for the 3DS, so I don't think it'll be a U word.
Who said the titles of the Wii U and 3DS woudn't be different?

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
Keep in mind, this is also being developed for the 3DS, so I don't think it'll be a U word.
Who said the titles of the Wii U and 3DS woudn't be different?
Why would they be different? Considering the amount of work that goes into these things, two completely different games would take too much time and effort (plus tons of delays.) No, they're just going to be similar.

Except the 3DS probably holds less information than the Wii U will, so they might not be the exact same.

Another fight-based possibility: Showdown.

shockwave527 said:
Every SSB is named after another form for a fight. Brawl, Melee, 64... (yes, I've gotten into many 64's with people at my school. It's not pleasant.)

Well I like to point out that "Super Smash Bros. 64"'s actual name is simply "Super Smash Bros."

Eh, I don't like universe too much. In my preference, I would rather have a synonym for a fight again.

Back