What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Иeptune said:
*grabs by the neck and pulls you in closer*

*voice to your immediate left* Are you Elastigirl now? To reach from the chair to the middle of the room is quite the feat. *holds your head back and injects poison into your vein before punching you in the face, knocking you to the ground before jumping over the desk*

I kill you instead

Иeptune said:
Greninja said:
*uses SUBSTITUTE*

*Uses water pulse straight into judge judy.*
*dodges and chucks the substitute straight at Greninja*
Uses night slash through it and use water shuriken repeatedly on you

Mario4Ever said:
Иeptune said:
*grabs by the neck and pulls you in closer*

*voice to your immediate left* Are you Elastigirl now? To reach from the chair to the middle of the room is quite the feat. *holds your head back and injects poison into your vein before punching you in the face, knocking you to the ground before jumping over the desk*
*whips out an antidote and injects herself with it, before jumping back up and grabbing you again*

That's not very nice!

*lifts you up! spins you around! then chucks you out of the window*

The defense rests.

*managed to grab on to the ledge, flings herself back inside legs-first and dropkicks you*

People in my line of work tend not to be.

*kicks you with force onto the ceiling, cracking it and impaling you on one of the ceiling lamps*

Your power is WEAK young girl. You lack the power of the LAW.

(OOC assuming these ceiling lamps have metal in them)

*magnetically pulls out several ceiling lamps, holding them in the air as a barrier between Judy and Isuke*

Fancy seeing you here.

*grimaces slightly as she dislodges herself from the lamp, backflips to the ground, and begins dressing the wound*

brutally shurikens judy, uses shadow sneak the uses, then use waterfall on the other two.

Walks up to luigi and say "Ninja Ninja"

Enough with the fantasy, toad. *turns the thermostat to 148*

Nysic said:
Geez, that's hotter than the highest natural temperature ever recorded! Turn it down!

Not until the blue toad dies.

You aren't in a position to make demands.

*turns thermostat down because the blue toad is dead*

I am the law. I make the demands. You are tiny. And when I say "Enough parlour tricks", I MEAN ENOUGH PARLOUR TRICKS!

*roundhouse kicks you*

Back