What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Well one day, this insane scientist created a device that could extract video game characters from the games. He could enter in personalities and abilities, and they came to life. He created Link, Zelda, Mario, Luigi, and me. However, when he created Bowser from Super Mario, Bowser ended up setting the laboratory on fire, which caused it to explode. I was the only survivor.

Bowser's dead? That's a shame. I'd always admired his persistence.

Mario4Ever said:
Bowser is on this forum, in the form of "Lord Bowser".

Mario4Ever said:
Yaaaaaaay.

Super Smash Misty said:
Bowser ended up setting the laboratory on fire, which caused it to explode. I was the only survivor.
And I'm the result once the leaked metals engulfed Mario's body.

*kicks kirby aside*
Mario4Ever said:
Since you've taken somewhat of an interest in my target, I have to ask. Have you killed before, and if so, how many?
despite having never purposefully taken a life in cold blood I'm well accustomed to death, and to revenge

Are you crying? That's adorably pathetic. I can make it stop....

*sits on kibry mistaking for beanbag chair*

I've seen thousands die and I couldn't save them, and hell if its going to keep happening!

*laughs*

One day you'll learn that those without enough sense to stay alive do not deserve to be alive. You can't save everyone, and you should stop trying.

and what if they shouldn't have existed in the first place?

its my fault they died, and its my fault they were ever created
ten thousand died because of my mistake

You will succumb to the power of my pink gold body! I did not paint myself this colour!

TAMETAMETAA---
*shoots magic*

*is willing to test that, knowing she's an assassin who can read your movements essentially before you make them*

Back