What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Say that three times fast.

methylphenidate methylphenidate methamphetamine

gg me

I'm not showing off, I have to properly pronounce it or else I'll lose my nonexistent medical license.

I'm not a maggot, silly. I mean, I do have a spinal chord.

Ich weiß, Sie noch kein Konto haben, so dass das Thema nicht ändern. (I know you don't have one, so don't change the subject.)

I'm not changing the subject. You referred to me as a larva of a winged arthropod, but I'm clearly not.

Ah, the soldier. I recall him seeing a fellow medic guy chasing him. Hope he doesn't get sniped or get blown to bits by the demoman.

Aren't there different kinds of medical licenses for different areas of expertise?
Like I said earlier, J says he's pretty sure Dr. Mario is just in pharmaceuticals, what with the way he only works with megavitamins.

Well, I'm not a pharmacist. Doctors and pharmacists are two different breeds of people.

Flippy said:
You're just a broken image, you wouldn't know anything about the Weaponised Animal Regiment.
Probably not accepted in medical groups.

Hey, there! Need a checkup?

Aren't you wearing clothes?

Dr. Mario said:
Flippy said:
You're just a broken image, you wouldn't know anything about the Weaponised Animal Regiment.
Probably not accepted in medical groups.
I don't know much about broken images. Of course, helping him would be a lovely thing to do, it just seems very confusing.

J says I need to be cautious around you, but he won't tell me why.
Flippy said:
Aren't you wearing clothes?
Yes, but these are the only clothes I need. I hate wearing other stuff.

Back