Pokémon Black and White: Wiki Edition - STATUS: POSTPONED UNTIL POKEMON IS FUN

Re: Pokemon Black and White: Wiki Edition

21:35 Anton{Hypnotoad} his thing reminds me
21:35 Anton{Hypnotoad} http://sehto.pinkgothic.com/index.php
21:35 Anton{Hypnotoad} Dread used to run a gritty pokemon RP thing with a few people from #pokemon
21:35 Anton{Hypnotoad} as people left, interest faded, and it didn't really pick up
21:36 Anton{Hypnotoad} I'm not saying to necessarily /steal/ ideas
21:36 Anton{Hypnotoad} because that's bad
21:36 Anton{Hypnotoad} but perhaps some inspiration can be drawn from that
21:36 Anton{Hypnotoad} also I should probably be saying this in that topic

I'll send you my signup as soon as I finish thinking of a good personality.

Blue Paratroopa said:
Can we keep pokemon in the pc?
just pick six please

considering the sheer number of sign-ups i have it's going to be packed anyways

I'll be sending you an update on my trainer profile

It was pretty cool.

Admittedly, it was really kind of a Deus Ex Machina for that chick they were looking for to come out of nowhere.

Considering how small Nuvema Town is, if she was in the general area then it would have been natural to move to the biggest thing happening in town, that is to say the three newcomers.

You have a point though.

If you have:
1. Your Trainer and personality,
2. Six Pokemon with moves and personalities, then

yeah it's fine.

It's also helpful if you specify if their moves will change, and if they'll evolve or are already fully evolved, and stuff like that.

Jack Noir said:
If you have:
1. Your Trainer and personality,
2. Six Pokemon with moves and personalities, then

yeah it's fine.

It's also helpful if you specify if their moves will change, and if they'll evolve or are already fully evolved, and stuff like that.
Ok I'll send an updated pm

By Personality, do you mean the Pokemon's Nature? Or an actual Personality?

Yoshibaker said:
An actual personality.

I figured so, i just didn't want to work on that and it ending up being a Nature instead. Thanks.

Okay I'd like to put a freeze on signups now because I really just have too many atm.

La Reine, Javelin, and Walkazo were the best sign ups (i had an unfair advantage with the author but too bad), so they're the main characters.

I'm basically going to sort the rest of you into two categories: Random trainers and plot-involved (basically, recurring) characters. This is probably going to be based on how detailed your sign-up was. If not then it's based on whether I like your signup more for whatever reason.

If there's any role you'd like to play in the story (for example, be similar to N and just be a wanderer, or Bianca/Cheren and randomly appear and challenge the trio), make sure to PM me. No guarantees on if you'll actually get that role, because I'll assign the role I think best fits it to the spot, though I will take your preference into consideration.

oh and if you don't want a recurring role i might have to put you in one anyways so too bad

This seems pretty interesting. I'd like to sign up once I sort personality stuff out.

Jack Noir said:
Comments? Critiques?
It was pretty good - it really blasts you into the story, and I liked the reference to the recurring bike gag from the anime.

But now I'm regretting not giving my Blastoise a nickname (granted, in-game my Blastoise is named "aaaaaaaaa" - doesn't translate to a proper story too well, hence I left it off the profile), although at least Patton's nickname keeps it from potentially getting confusing with two Blastoise around.

Yeah, that was a pretty good first chapter.

Walkazo said:
Jack Noir said:
Comments? Critiques?
It was pretty good - it really blasts you into the story, and I liked the reference to the recurring bike gag from the anime.
I was wondering if anyone noticed that.

Also Javelin had to pay "a stupendous amount of money" because of the ridiculous price tag on bikes.
Walkazo said:
But now I'm regretting not giving my Blastoise a nickname (granted, in-game my Blastoise is named "aaaaaaaaa" - doesn't translate to a proper story too well, hence I left it off the profile), although at least Patton's nickname keeps it from potentially getting confusing with two Blastoise around.
That's basically my policy with duplicates (because there are about four or five Pokemon that are the same species in the story) - one of them has got to have a nickname to keep it form getting confusing.

Thanks for the reviews, everyone!

oi jav, think I might sign up for this. I'll get some shit written up (and maybe a sprite, I'm narcissistic) for you within the next few days.

Crocodile Dippy said:
oi jav, think I might sign up for this. I'll get some shit written up (and maybe a sprite, I'm narcissistic) for you within the next few days.
oh well okay then

i can never resist super-detailed signups

Edo's actually working on sprites right now, he's already got Anton and La Reine down pretty well. Maybe you can talk to him about a sprite for your character?

Sorry I didn't get to saying this sooner, as I've been caught up in other things.

Just want to drop by and let you know that this story is pretty awesome and I can't wait to see where you take it from here.

Keep writing, bro.

well, i've only written the first chapter

so i'd really rather get it going before deciding whether it's a success or not

or maybe i'm just being too modest idk

Jack Noir said:
oh well okay then

i can never resist super-detailed signups

Edo's actually working on sprites right now, he's already got Anton and La Reine down pretty well. Maybe you can talk to him about a sprite for your character?
I've been making it myself with advice from Edofenrir.

I even started playing Pokemon White (Gen. V was the only one I've never played prior to this) just so I had some idea of what you're doing here.

Back