A horrible pirated version of Super Mario World?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this.

So, there's this horrible pirated game called "Super Mario World" which is a hack of Chip and Dale for the NES (Or maybe Squirrel King). In this game, Mario can't STOMP THE ENEMIES (stomping on them gets you hurt), he needs to throw crates at them or throw definite fireballs.

What the hell the creators of this pirated game were smoking? =_=

A Mario game where Mario can't stop enemies? Oh, the horror!

But still, pirated games are almost always of a worse quality than the normal game.

Yeah, but still, not all pirated games are so bad.

Like Pokemon Stadium (NOT THE REAL ONE) for the SNES for example.

Here are just some of the many rom hacks I've seen.

Somari (Mario in Sonic)
Sonic Jam 6 (Sonic in Mario)
Super Castlevania II (Simon's Quest with the enemies replaced by random sprites from other NES games)
Mega Man in the Mushroom Kingdom (self-explanatory)
Spiney Dodge Ball (Super Dodge Ball with the ball replaced by a Spiny)
Riddler's Escape From Arkham (Mega Man 3 with a Batman theme)

And many others

Bronto Burt said:
I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this.

So, there's this horrible pirated game called "Super Mario World" which is a hack of Chip and Dale for the NES (Or maybe Squirrel King). In this game, Mario can't STOMP THE ENEMIES (stomping on them gets you hurt), he needs to throw crates at them or throw definite fireballs.

What the hell the creators of this pirated game were smoking? =_=

It actually doesn't look that bad.

Different, horribly horribly different, but not bad.

It might just be a flash game or something, something someone wanted to create. It doesn't look all that bad. They should change your name to Bronto Butthurt

Guys look, I love SMB2. Never played Mario vs DK though.

But it's not Mario not being able to stomp enemies that is the problem, the problem is HE GETS HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understand?

do you really need to GO LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever .....that happens

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
do you really need to GO LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do, have the people saying "If not stomping on enemies is a problem, you haven't seen SMB2!" even watched the video? Mario clearly gets hurt by stomping on the enemies.

My opinion:

Creator: TROLOLOLOLOLOL LET'S TROLL ALL THE REAL MARIO FANS INSTEAD OF HACKING A GAME ACTUALLY SIMILAR TO SUPER MARIO WORLD!

Mario's sprite looks kinda weird.

Back