Best brawl song

crystalking

King Bowser
If u think that i would make a poll for over 250 songs, then your sadly mistaken
anyway

mine are :
Song of storms
Mach Rider

From the only ones I know, it'll be the Mario songs. :D

Master Lucario said:
Midna's Lament
Song of Storms
Team Galactic Battle
King Dedede's Theme
Mike's Song (US)

All those 'cept Mike's Song. My others:

Star Wolf
Porky's Theme
MGS4-Brawl/Encounter

Waluigi Pinball
Luigi's Mansion
Gritzy Desert
Star Wolf (64&A)
Gourmet Race
DeDeDe Theme
Checker Knights
Zelda Title
Song of Storms
Final Destination
K. Rool Theme
DK Intro
Porky's Theme
Snowman
Unfounded Revenge
Go K.K. Rider!
All of the F-ZERO and WarioWare songs

Space Battleground

Area 6 (Not the techno remix, the other)

Ashley Song JP

That song on Final Destination whose name I forgot.

Master Lucario said:
The lack of Calling to the Night on these lists is really depressing. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Calling to the Night is lame. This is supposed to be a game with fast paced songs you can brawl to.

SiFi said:
Master Lucario said:
The lack of Calling to the Night on these lists is really depressing. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Calling to the Night is lame. This is supposed to be a game with fast paced songs you can brawl to.

I thought it was lame too at first. But after I beat Classic with Snake, I came to appreciate it. Not all of the music has to be intense, and hardcore. I like the intense and hardcore stuff too, but sometimes ya need a change of pace.

Master Lucario said:
SiFi said:
Master Lucario said:

I thought it was lame too at first. But after I beat Classic with Snake, I came to appreciate it. Not all of the music has to be intense, and hardcore. I like the intense and hardcore stuff too, but sometimes ya need a change of pace.

Naw, MGS4's theme's remix for Brawl is the best MGS song.

Master Lucario said:
SiFi said:
Master Lucario said:

I agree with you, but you have to understand that I just didn't put it up there because I personally don't really care for slower paced songs.It's not my taste, and apparently, no one else here so far does either. The point of this thread is naming your favorite songs, but bashing people for theirs.

If you like Calling to the Night, okay. Just don't go thinking everyone's opinion's wrong because they like an F-ZERO song or a WarioWare song.

Song of Storms (who doesn't?)
Star Wolf
Calling to the Night
MGS4 [Theme of Love]
His World
vs. Final Boss
Waluigi Pinball

Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

Best song in Brawl is Calling to the Night; COS' IT'S ACTUALLY A SONG! Most of the crap you guys have said is merely music, not songs. <_<

Calling to the Night is awesome, because most of the Sonic songs are just unchanged shortened looped versions of the original songs, which I already have saved to my Computer. The WarioWare songs either sucked horribly before and still suck horribly, or Brawl butchered them (Ashley's Theme...). The Pikmin songs are annoying; I don't like most Japanese songs. :mad:

The K.K. songs are OK; if you're willing to call them songs. :P And the DK Rap PWNs! :D

Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

Best song in Brawl is Calling to the Night; COS' IT'S ACTUALLY A SONG! Most of the crap you guys have said is merely music, not songs. <_<

Calling to the Night is awesome, because most of the Sonic songs are just unchanged shortened looped versions of the original songs, which I already have saved to my Computer. The WarioWare songs either sucked horribly before and still suck horribly, or Brawl butchered them (Ashley's Theme...). The Pikmin songs are annoying; I don't like most Japanese songs. :mad:

The K.K. songs are OK; if you're willing to call them songs. :P And the DK Rap PWNs! :D

So, you're saying any type of instrumental music isn't a song? For shame, DP...

ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

So, you're saying any type of instrumental music isn't a song? For shame, DP...
I always believed a "song" was music with lyrics... :-\

YELL DEAD CELL
YLEL DEAD CELL
YLEL DAED CELL
YLEL DAED CLEL
YLLE DAED CLEL
YLLE DADE CLEL
YLLE DADE CLLE

SiFi said:
YELL DEAD CELL
YLEL DEAD CELL
YLEL DAED CELL
YLEL DAED CLEL
YLLE DAED CLEL
YLLE DADE CLEL
YLLE DADE CLLE
DEAD CELL!! :eek:

All songs are good because if we only said one song, then that would make other people sad because they performed that song and they put a lot of work into it.

MarioBros777 said:
All songs are good because if we only said one song, then that would make other people sad because they performed that song and they put a lot of work into it.

That's liking saying that tree over there will be upset cos' you say the tree over here is better than the tree over there. :-\

Not exactly because it can't talk or has no feelings... (unless if there is someway we can tell what it's thinking)

MarioBros777 said:
Not exactly because it can't talk or has no feelings... (unless if there is someway we can tell what it's thinking)
That was the point. Why worry about hurting the composers when feelings when they aren't reading this, hence, cannot respond to it... :-\

Back