Best brawl song

Free Loader said:
Pokemon DP said:
MarioBros777 said:
Not exactly because it can't talk or has no feelings... (unless if there is someway we can tell what it's thinking)
That was the point. Why worry about hurting the composers when feelings when they aren't reading this, hence, cannot respond to it... :-\

Why worry about them at all? Their all a bunch of stuck up idiots anyway. D:
Srsly! D:

Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
The lack of Calling to the Night on these lists is really depressing. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Agreed.

Best song in Brawl is Calling to the Night; COS' IT'S ACTUALLY A SONG! Most of the crap you guys have said is merely music, not songs. <_<

Calling to the Night is awesome, because most of the Sonic songs are just unchanged shortened looped versions of the original songs, which I already have saved to my Computer. The WarioWare songs either sucked horribly before and still suck horribly, or Brawl butchered them (Ashley's Theme...). The Pikmin songs are annoying; I don't like most Japanese songs. :mad:

The K.K. songs are OK; if you're willing to call them songs. :P And the DK Rap PWNs! :D

So, you're saying any type of instrumental music isn't a song? For shame, DP...
I always believed a "song" was music with lyrics... :-\

LOL a "song" is any type of music, with or without lyrics

Toadette 4evur said:
Ashley's Song. That has GOT to be one of the best. :)
Brawl freakin' DESTROYED Ashley's Theme! It's horrible! The Japanese version is good, though. :)

Xpike said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
The lack of Calling to the Night on these lists is really depressing. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Agreed.

Best song in Brawl is Calling to the Night; COS' IT'S ACTUALLY A SONG! Most of the crap you guys have said is merely music, not songs. <_<

Calling to the Night is awesome, because most of the Sonic songs are just unchanged shortened looped versions of the original songs, which I already have saved to my Computer. The WarioWare songs either sucked horribly before and still suck horribly, or Brawl butchered them (Ashley's Theme...). The Pikmin songs are annoying; I don't like most Japanese songs. :mad:

The K.K. songs are OK; if you're willing to call them songs. :P And the DK Rap PWNs! :D

To make it clear, I use the term "song" for music with lyrics, and "music" for just plain music. :)

Pokemon DP said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Ashley's Song. That has GOT to be one of the best. :)
Brawl freakin' DESTROYED Ashley's Theme! It's horrible! The Japanese version is good, though. :)

Xpike said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

To make it clear, I use the term "song" for music with lyrics, and "music" for just plain music. :)

To make it on topic: have you favorite Brawl songs?

McDimentio said:
Brawl freakin' DESTROYED Ashley's Theme! It's horrible! The Japanese version is good, though. :)[/brawl]
the japanese version has a child voice (damn you japaneses)
Wait, wut? I never said that last part... :-\

OMG! You used [/brawl] instead of [/ quote]!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Yell "Dead Cell"
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise
Dragon Roost Island
Flat Zone 2
Dr. Mario (Melee)
Tetris: Type A
His World
O2 Battle
Luigi's Mansion
Power Hungry Fool
Every Kirby song except Nature Area

ShyGuy27 said:
Yell "Dead Cell"
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise
Dragon Roost Island
Flat Zone 2
Dr. Mario (Melee)
Tetris: Type A
His World
O2 Battle
Luigi's Mansion
Power Hungry Fool
Every Kirby song except Nature Area
Srsly.

BTW, VGMusic now has Brawl remixes! ;D

VGmusic FTL

Super Mario Land Underground theme. Am I the only young person to own that game? Very insightful.

WarioWafter said:
Super Mario Land Underground theme. Am I the only young person to own that game? Very insightful.
I have the game. It's freakin' awesome! :)

I dont know I can only remember a few of hem :-\

Pokemon DP said:
mario#1fan said:
YOU FOOL! The official website has music!! o:<
Yeah, but only, like, 15 tracks. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
mario#1fan said:
YOU FOOL! The official website has music!! o:<
Yeah, but only, like, 15 tracks. :-\
Still has music. :D
Well, the question isn't "Which track do you like best from the ones on the site?" It's "THE GAME". :-\

Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

You should have a talk with my grandpa! ;D

ShyGuy27 said:
Pokemon DP said:
ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
Master Lucario said:
Agreed.

You should have a talk with my grandpa! ;D
You should have a talk with ME!

Back