V2W: Forum's Choice IV (Champion Celebration, Stats, Voter Awards, etc)

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice IV (Semifinals: Ishimaru vs Medic redo)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 7
Medic: 6

now smasher has to redo everything lol

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice IV (Semifinals: Ishimaru vs Medic redo)

g

ok give me a few minutes

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice IV (a)

Alright, in the last ten minutes, Ishimaru comes back from behind and knocks out Medic.

1. DANGAN RONPA: 404
2. MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC: 228
3. LOONEY TUNES: 177
4. ACE ATTORNEY: 158
5. STAR WARS: 144
6. TEAM FORTRESS 2: 126
7. KIRBY: 123
8. MARIO: 100
9. CONKER: 77
10. SONIC: 76
11. MARVEL: 76
12. POKEMON ANIME CHARACTERS: 75

13. INVADER ZIM: 74
14. AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER: 71
15. PUNCH-OUT!!: 71
16. MOTHER 3: 69
17. WWE: 69
18. METAL GEAR: 61
19. F-ZERO: 58
20. GRAVITY FALLS: 54
21. RETSUPURAE: 38
22. TOUHOU PROJECT: 32
23. YOUTUBERS: 29
24. JAMES BOND 007: 17

Well, after over two months, we've almost reached the end. I'm going to go ahead and let this go into one final hiatus, but in 48 hours we will have our champion. And for the first time, we have a championship between two characters from the same series - Dangan Ronpa's Monobear and Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Which one will win it all?

HtMIQ.png
w4Qyk.png

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice IV (final one-day hiatus)

the time has come, blocky

the time where we will settle who is best once and for all!

(everyone knows it's monobear, btw)

Since I don't exactly have any opinion on this, it's time for me to retire from this conversation. I am sitting this one out, boys.

tumblr_lw6g36Hb261r7kjuyo2_1280.jpg

I still don't know what the hell Dangan Ronpa is. I guess I'll vote for the bear since it looks cool.

Well, this is it. After over two months, it's time for the final matchup of Forum's Choice IV - between Dangan Ronpa's Kiyotaka Ishimaru and Monobear. Before the championship begins, let's take a look at their journey to the finals.

After the LP of Dangan Ronpa gained popularity recently, it was a likely that Dangan Ronpa would be nominated, and surely enough, it was. Many characters were nominated for the series, but the five characters that were chosen to compete were Monobear, Ishimaru, Mondo Oowada, Chihiro Fujisaki, and Touko Fukawa. In round 1 Monobear went up against Rock Knight of Retsupurae, and won easily. Ishimaru got a tough matchup against Bowser Jr., but won an easy victory against him. As for the other characters, Mondo defeated Touhou's Patchouli Knowledge on the first day, while Fujisaki beat Invader Zim and Fukawa beat TF2's Engineer on the same day. All of the matches were easy victories, and Dangan Ronpa was one of three series that made it through Round 1 with all five characters still in the game, along with Looney Tunes and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Monobear went up against Elmer Fudd, one of Looney Tunes' characters, in Round 2. While it looked tough, Monobear actually won rather easily and had the easiest matchup of all of the DR characters. Ishimaru went up against Marvel's Nightcrawler, which was a closer match, but Ishimaru won by three votes. Meanwhile Fujisaki defeated Looney Tunes' Yosemite Sam in even closer match, Mondo beat MLP's Celestia by three votes, and Fukawa defeated Chewbacca of Star Wars, also by three votes.

Monobear was a bye winner along with Pinkie Pie, allowing them to skip round 3 entirely. Ishimaru went up against Ace Attorney's Adrian Andrews, and beat her by 1 vote. Mondo's match against Star Wars' Obi-Wan Kenobi was even closer, but he won by a single vote. Fujisaki and Fukawa had much easier matches, and easily beat Conker's Great Mighty Poo and Mother 3's Masked Man.

Monobear was in the first match of Round 4, and was put against Bumi of Avatar, who Monobear beat by five votes. Ishimaru went up against Palpatine, another Star Wars character, and won by two votes. Mondo and Fujisaki knocked out Looney Tunes characters Daffy and Bugs, but Fukawa was not so lucky and became the first DR character to be eliminated, losing to Ace Attorney's Ema Skye.

In the quarterfinals, Ishimaru went up against Sweetie Belle of MLP. The match went into overtime, but Ishimaru defeated Sweetie on the second day. Monobear went up against fellow BYE winner Pinkie Pie and defeated her on the same day. Mondo and Fujisaki ended up facing each other, with Mondo winning by two votes.

In the semifinals, Monobear had to go up against Mondo. It was close, but Monobear defeated Mondo by a single vote, landing Monobear a spot in the championship. Ishimaru went against Medic, who had previously beaten Ema, who beat Fukawa in Round 4. The match ended up going into overtime once. On the second day, it was looking like Medic would win, as he was winning by a single vote. But in the last ten minutes, Ishimaru received the two votes necessary to come out from behind and defeat Medic.

And finally for obvious reasons, Dangan Ronpa is guaranteed to come in first.

Alright, here we go.

w4Qyk.png
VS
HtMIQ.png

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 0
Monobear: 0

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice IV (Championship: Ishimaru vs Monobear)

I am unsure what to do at the moment, so for now I will abstain. I will say that both are great characters and I'm satisfied no matter what.

Meowth said:
I am unsure what to do at the moment, so for now I will abstain. I will say that both are great characters and I'm satisfied no matter what.

oh my god vote or gtfo

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 2
Monobear: 0

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 3
Monobear: 1

To the shits about what I said! I'm voting against the man who killed the Medic!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 3
Monobear: 3

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 4
Monobear: 3

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 4
Monobear: 4

then don't vote lol

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 5
Monobear: 6

Finally decided to vote for Monobear.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: 5
Monobear: 7

I think DR has set a new record.

Actually, I just checked, and you are correct. As of Ishimaru's victory over Medic, Dangan Ronpa has received more points overall than any other series has in a single Forum's Choice.

Back