The League of History Lovers

Specific Neptune

how're you doin'
Pronouns
Any
Lily's idea. We are creating a League of history lovers!

Lily is the President.
I am the Vice president
Northern Verve is the Secretary
Toad85 is the Executive Director of Public Events
Majin Buu is the Secretary of the Archives
FireEevee is the Security Officer/Janitor
Pyro is the Junior Apprentice, the lowest position. >:3

Discuss

If you'd like to join, you can ask. CHOOSE YOUR ROLES WISELY.

Hooray.
What sort of history do you find most intresting?
I like anything to do with the interwar years and the British empire is quite intesting as well.

Pretty much anything to do with war since I was involved in one before. Not a real one, but it did last for quite a while.

Rowlf the Dog said:
I think this is in the wrong board.

Also, do I have to like all history to be part of the league?

Not really. And what board do you think this should be in?

Yes, war is intresting. Like why people do things.
I also find German history intresting, Hitler was crazy, but the German citizens were crazy as well for letting him do such things, even though there was a LOT of censorship which meant they couldn't really oppose him.

Purity said:
I'm also into this whole war ting. One of my relatives lived during WW2. Cool, huh?

Well actually a lot of our relatives lived through world war two. Specifically grandparents and great grandparents

Phantom L said:
Yes, war is intresting. Like why people do things.
I also find German history intresting, Hitler was crazy, but the German citizens were crazy as well for letting him do such things, even though there was a LOT of censorship which meant they couldn't really oppose him.
The thing was, Hitler rose to power through oppurtunity. At the time, there wasn't really anything they could do to stop him. Plus, he was a great speaker.

Rowlf the Dog said:
Bane said:
Rowlf the Dog said:
I think this is in the wrong board.

Also, do I have to like all history to be part of the league?

Not really. And what board do you think this should be in?

Well, to be honest, I think this is more suited to Mindless Junk.

This isn't really suited there, since this isn't idiocy or general stupidity, this just doesn't have anything to do with the Mario Wiki.

@Nabber: Yep, they had the depression and the Nazis were the only hope for Germany so people went along with it, yes, Germany got back on its feet but under the happy nation the public saw were those media-hidden secrets.

I like history, it's a very interesting subject.

My grandfather helped to build planes during WWII (his main job being testing the gun turrets).

Phantom L said:

If you haven't watched this yet, I recommend you do so to get an idea of how and why he was supported.

On-topic, I really like history, particularly from the Revolutionary War period.

Back