The official Team Fortress thread

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
It's a shame Schwiggan retired from TF2 vids.

Now all we have to do is wait for people like Max to retire...

please god no

max who

Yes, he did. He's also currently involved in developing Garry's Mod with Garry.

He also used to work with Mecha the Slag but they had some sort of falling out and much drama ensued (the Gmodding community has a lot of crossover with the YTPMV community so my sub feed was filled with this stuff) earlier this year. I don't know how it got settled in the end, but it looks like Slag's servers are using Max models again now so maybe they made up?

Quit the opposite really, it seems like the whole internet hates him these days.

And that's why you have asses like Dr. Face going out of their way just to trash Max on completely irrelevant video comments

Well, the Max thing was way before Saxxy's but

The haters just hated more after that

New Medigun being introduced. This will be either really underwhelming or quite irritatingly overpowered. Demo has a new primary, which is the first in a long time.

If its really overpowered or it comes with a game-breaking glitch, then it'll probably be banned from the event. Doubt it can be so fucked up, though.

Groden said:
New Medigun being introduced. This will be either really underwhelming or quite irritatingly overpowered. Demo has a new primary, which is the first in a long time.

If its really overpowered or it comes with a game-breaking glitch, then it'll probably be banned from the event. Doubt it can be so fucked up, though.
what are the new weapons, link me.

ChristmasEevee said:
Groden said:

what are the new weapons, link me.

http://www.teamfortress.com/mechaupdate/

MVM is getting a new map, the Engie, Medic, and Demo got new weps, and a bunch of new festives were released. This is gonna kick ass.

Travis Touchdown said:
http://store.teamfortress.com/itemdetails/107343647

It repairs buildings. That means it can remove Sappers.

I'm fairly certain it cannot. If I had a third Eureka effect, I'd tell you for sure.

I got an (original style) Pyromancer mask from drop which is up for sale. In return, I want another hat or accesory (preferably medic) of a simular value, if not weapons or metals (which is 3 refined IIRC as you need 3 ref for the hat blueprint) that make up the value.
Thanks, it will be kinda first come first serve or whoever has the best offer. I am a bit new to trading so don't slaughter me if I got the value of the hat wrong :).

Back