The official Team Fortress thread

Phantom L said:
I got an (original style) Pyromancer mask from drop which is up for sale. In return, I want another hat or accesory (preferably medic) of a simular value, if not weapons or metals (which is 3 refined IIRC as you need 3 ref for the hat blueprint) that make up the value.
Thanks, it will be kinda first come first serve or whoever has the best offer. I am a bit new to trading so don't slaughter me if I got the value of the hat wrong :).

Nice! I don't want to spend 3 refined on a hat though, so I'll pass.

Well it would cost 3 refined to make, but I will take 2 refined and a weapon. Hat for hat would be the ideal way to trade it though.

I don't know as hats are pretty rare and would take 3 refined to craft which is like... 80 odd weapons :/. Like I said, when trading hats, I prefer tarding hat for hat as that is the fairest way for me so nobody feels ripped off. (Unless its a very common hat which anyone can get for a very pimped-out expensive hat.)

Most hats, including the Pyromancer, in the trade market are worth only 1.33 refined, not 3. I am letting you know now that no one will buy the hat at over twice the market price.

This is at the top of the page at Tf2r.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KYgbgYZ5mDE[/youtube]

Unboxed a Festive Holy Mackerel, traded that for a Festive Huntsman, finished my first Mecha Engine mission, and found a Bolted Bushman.

today is good day

So me, Stooben and Groden were doing some pubbing. We were in coldfront and this Demo kept killing me and bragging about it in chat saying "owned".

Next round?

Without dying once, I storm the opposite base and start stabbing and shooting the shit out of people. The rest of the team is making a push to the fourth point by the time I make it to the fifth, and he- the Demo- is the only one left guarding it. My disguise doesn't fool him for a minute and he tries to hit me, but I do a quick sidestep and stab him just as the fourth point is captured and the fifth is unlocked.

I stand on the fifth while a Heavy prepares to fire at me while I'm capping.

I type "Owned." just as I cap the point- and win the match- and gun down the Heavy.

MVP for the match? Me. 17 points, with the dude in 2nd place at 8.

Also in that server I got a headshot on a rocketjumping Soldier. It was pretty badass.

Sounds cool. Once I was in a huge match which went on forever (It was ctf on 2fort, I stuck out the whole thing and think we won, I was second with 75 points and the guy in first had 78. I was medic for most the time iirc.

Travis Touchdown said:
So me, Stooben and Groden were doing some pubbing. We were in coldfront and this Demo kept killing me and bragging about it in chat saying "owned".

Next round?

Without dying once, I storm the opposite base and start stabbing and shooting the shit out of people. The rest of the team is making a push to the fourth point by the time I make it to the fifth, and he- the Demo- is the only one left guarding it. My disguise doesn't fool him for a minute and he tries to hit me, but I do a quick sidestep and stab him just as the fourth point is captured and the fifth is unlocked.

I type "Owned." just as I cap the point- and win the match- and gun down the Heavy.

Also in that server I got a headshot on a rocketjumping Soldier. It was pretty badass.
Yeah.

I like the part where Stooben and I regularly got MVP almost every round in the exact same match.

And now I just unboxed a Strange Festive Buff Banner and I already know someone who's gonna buy it later today

hooray

Mariomario64 said:
And now I just unboxed a Strange Festive Buff Banner and I already know someone who's gonna buy it later today

hooray
god damn you

Groden said:
Travis Touchdown said:

Next round?

Yeah.

I like the part where Stooben and I regularly got MVP almost every round in the exact same match.
Which is a pretty damn normal thing for you guys?

sorry for enjoying my one big achievement

Back