The official Team Fortress thread

MCS

Donkey Kong
Now, I'm surprised. I did a search on here and couldn't find an official Team Fortress thread. Xephyr has one, but this forum doesn't.

Anyways, discuss Team Fortress Classic/Team Fortress 2 here.

Team Fortress Classic is very enjoyable, and while it doesn't have achievements or anything too fancy, I still love it, despite how it's not as active as Team Fortress 2 for obvious reasons. Sometimes I wish it was a little more active but that's never going to happen. Sigh.

I love TF2 as well. Over 400 achievements make it a +1 in my book, and the customizable weapons and item drops, unlike Team Fortress Classic, are very awesome. Don't get me started on the pesky hats, though...

* Link to the official topic of the MarioWiki TF2 server

* Link to the "What TF2 class do you main?" thread

The only hat I've bought is the Fed Fightin' Fedora (and I indirectly bought the hat; I uncrated it with a key)

Got a handful of hats. Mainly from drops.

By any chance anyone is selling a Larrikin Robin?

I remember when I gave Groden a hat for free and he was all "what are you doing?! Are you insane?!" even tho hats are basically useless

good times

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I remember when I gave Groden a hat for free and he was all "what are you doing?! Are you insane?!" even tho hats are basically useless

good times
people will buy some hats for up to $900

they are not basically useless you heathen

disregard those hats are incredibly rare and nothing like the one you gave me but you get the point

Groden said:
people will buy some hats for up to $900

they are not basically useless you heathen

disregard those hats are incredibly rare and nothing like the one you gave me but you get the point

wat

that is insane

Anyways, I've only opened one crate so far, which contained the Strange Rocket Launcher. I have a bunch of crates, and the keys are a tad expensive, so I probably won't get another one for a while.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Account_types#Item_system_restrictions

^ Might wanna take a look at this if you start playing a lot

Mariomario64 said:

I've already spent 100 hours without paying. I think I'll live.

GreenDisaster said:

I've already bought stuff so my account is premium. So it's all good. Also, you have a Steam?

Anyways, I messed around on the MarioWiki server by myself this morning, and got a Liberty Launcher yesterday.

GreenDisaster said:
Mariomario64 said:

I'd say its worth upgrading, because then you can actually have more than 50 items at once. Is $5 too much to spare?

Groden said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mariomario64 said:

I'd say its worth upgrading, because then you can actually have more than 50 items at once. Is $5 too much to spare?
My mom has many beliefs about the internet, including "Everyone on the internet wants to kidnap me" and "Buy something on the internet and we'll lose all our money", so I'm screwed.

Mariomario64 said:
$.49 *shot*

in technical terms, yes

i never liked rounding anyway

Anyways, Smiley got a Red-Tape Recorder last night on the MarioWiki server. I envy her so much. :mad:

Also I'm providing a link to the topic of the TF2 MarioWiki server in the OP since it's relevant

GreenDisaster said:
My mom has many beliefs about the internet, including "Everyone on the internet wants to kidnap me" and "Buy something on the internet and we'll lose all our money", so I'm screwed.

implying that spending 49 cents will make you lose your money

MCS said:
GreenDisaster said:

implying that spending 49 cents will make you lose your money
She thinks that someone can go and hack into my computer and steal her credit card number by spending any amount of money.

Back