The official Team Fortress thread

Xyresic said:
Groden said:
Xyresic said:
Most upsides to the QF are heavily overlooked.
It is very fun if you have a coordinated pocket Soldier or Demo to fly around with, but that is rare to do without a friend.

I have 2 lovely solly friends to jump around with. It's hard to coordinate, and you can only really jump once. :L

one's a UGC steel ranked, and another is on a 6v6 team somewhere
Very nice, tried my hand in a beginner's PUG as a roaming Soldier and did decent, still need some competitive practice before I try anything serious, though.

LN1 said:
Did some math( a calculator) and found out that Caliginous Caper(wave 666) has 920 bots+support. And you don't even get a reward for beating it besides I guess some self satisfaction of beating it.
We played it on Xephfrag and almost beat it except it glitched up due to some server mods. However, it was still incredibly difficult even with 8 players. Can't even imagine it with 6.

We will be attempting Highlander at 12 AM Eastern Standard Time. Please attempt to join, where we fill figure out who is playing what. We will be doing Expert missions, as well as Coaltown Event.

What time is that GMT?
If its between 12-16 gmt I should be able to play. Tried to craft a krieg but ended up with a quickfix, so I smelted it and when I get more weapons I can craft then I will try again. I know crafting is bad but I'm still on f2p which makes ne useless for trading and I had a full backback with crap I didn't need.

Phantom L said:
What time is that GMT?
If its between 12-16 gmt I should be able to play. Tried to craft a krieg but ended up with a quickfix, so I smelted it and when I get more weapons I can craft then I will try again. I know crafting is bad but I'm still on f2p which makes ne useless for trading and I had a full backback with crap I didn't need.

I told you that I could drop you my spare krieg your way. :P
Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyboxBreaker/

Phantom L said:
What time is that GMT?
...uh, 5 AM in GMT. Apologies, this time works out the best for most other people.

Phantom L said:
Its ok. If your still going on at about 7am I might pop in.
I imagine us it will take awhile to finish some maps and I plan on having multiple goes if possible, so we'll see.

Wait, midnight as in tonight?

I don't think I can be on that late (especially with the impending hurricane, but that really shouldn't start hitting hard until tomorrow I think)

Coolio.
Also, recently I have been trying to work out ages for the tf2 class characters. I know Scout is the youngest and Medic is probably the oldest I would also put engi in second oldest and maybe Sniper as second youngest :/. I need to stop thinking about crazy shit.

MCS said:
Just don't worry about the characters' backstory and play.
but I like backstories

also Lily: according to the Track Terrorizer's description, the Scout is 23 years old, so at least we know one of the ages

Have Voodoo Cursed Heavy Soul and Voodoo Cursed Soldier Soul, looking for Voodoo Cursed Scout Soul.
EDIT: Will still sell these for metal if you want them.

Uniju said:
Have Voodoo Cursed Heavy Soul and Voodoo Cursed Soldier Soul, looking for Voodoo Cursed Scout Soul.
Haven't got a Scout soul yet, tried grinding junk finds and ended up filling the first page of my backpack with god damned potions.

Dr. Turnip said:
I also will no be able to be on at that time, not that I really matter.
Mariomario64 said:
Wait, midnight as in tonight?

I don't think I can be on that late (especially with the impending hurricane, but that really shouldn't start hitting hard until tomorrow I think)
Yeah, sorry, this time is a bit unusual. I'll try to host another one next weekend that isn't so late.

I think I have enough cursed items for the pile of curses, neat

Groden said:
Yeah, sorry, this time is a bit unusual. I'll try to host another one next weekend that isn't so late.

Sounds good.

Groden said:
Uniju said:
Haven't got a Scout soul yet, tried grinding junk finds and ended up filling the first page of my backpack with god damned potions.
Wait, the presents in Lakeside can drop junk? I should try that.

Also, spent like 5 hours grinding for costume pieces at Viaduct. Managed to get the full Heavy set and Spy Set. I also found a Haunted B-Ankh! and Haunted Futankhaman or whatever it is. Oh, and I got a Haunted Voo-doo Cursed Engineer Soul. Finally I got something for a class that I play as.

Oh, and yeah, Monoculus died about 100 times. 'Twas fun.

Just was on MVM advanced on a server, from wave one to completion we got an A rating and I had 80 odd kills 50 assists and about 7 deaths all as scout.

Back