The official Team Fortress thread

Does anyone want my Pyrotechnic Tote? I tried to sell it a month or two ago but no one wanted it.

If someone doesn't claim it by tomorrow, I'll turn it into scrap along with one of my four Flare Guns.

I liked my sniper rifle better when it didn't have the "Silver" prefix. Somehow it feels less legitimate now.

Xephfrag now supports 10 players on RED during Mann vs. Machine; who would be interested in doing a Highlander (one of each class on a team of 9) run of Expert or something evil the modding community made? If so, what class would you want to join in as?

Groden said:
Xephfrag now supports 10 players on RED during Mann vs. Machine; who would be interested in doing a Highlander (one of each class on a team of 9) run of Expert or something evil the modding community made? If so, what class would you want to join in as?

I would play my best class, the Heavy Weapons Spy

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Groden said:

I would play my best class, the Heavy Weapons Spy
If Tabuu gets his internet in time for everyone to sign up, then you can play something else if you'd like. I'll have you on Spy first pick for now though.

Back