Nabber vs Super Mario Boards

This is too hard, I can't navigate this board.

I'd be able to do it in real life, but this is just ridiculous. How do you stop topics appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts" thing

Bane said:
This is too hard, I can't navigate this board.

I'd be able to do it in real life, but this is just ridiculous. How do you stop topics appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts" thing
I don't think you can.

In that case I think I'll just suggest moves

It would be a good idea to take out that Black knight with the white knight

You took the advice that I was about to give you. And that was this:

Don't move that knight, it will only free up his queen to take your queen

There's only two places that knight can move without being killed. I'd suggest moving right next to the black pawn, but you can also move to the line of sight of OUR bishop, however, that would block the bishop's main attack. However, then the queen will be taken. It is best to leave the knight there, and sacrifice it.

Not being very subtle there. Fortunately Qxg5 is a good move for me.
stilldiagram.php

I would REALLY recommend trying to block his queen's line of sight there. If that queen reaches the bottom, it could result in Checkmate.

Try moving the knight into the line of sight.

Bane said:
I would REALLY recommend trying to block his queen's line of sight there. If that queen reaches the bottom, it could result in Checkmate.

Is this the move you want?
stilldiagram.php

Nabber said:
Bane said:

Is this the move you want?
stilldiagram.php
Yes.

That is, but I'm really only reccomending moves now. It would be a massive mistake for me to move there and actually fail.

Okay then, my response if e3 (it's been rather boring the past few years.)
stilldiagram.php

I think it's checkmate in three moves

He's either planning a queens sacrifice, or we get one of our pawns to take out his black pawn, and he moves his queen, ultimating in check.

Perhaps we should move our queen somewhere.

Bane said:
I think it's checkmate in three moves

He's either planning a queens sacrifice, or we get one of our pawns to take out his black pawn, and he moves his queen, ultimating in check.

Perhaps we should move our queen somewhere.
Thanks for the ideas!

Back