Your unpopular opinions?

Conversely, Fire Emblem is the only RPG series I like along with the Paper Mario franchise.

all other rpgs bore the ever-loving crap out of me

I like Paper Mario and Pokemon. Fire Emblem's alright too but I'm not a huge fan. (though Ike, Marth, and Roy are among my favorites in Smash Bros.) Can't think of any other RPGs I give a damn about after that.

Nope, Shadow the Hedgehog got his own game during the Gamecube/PS2 era. I lot of people didn't like it due to the gunplay or whatever, but I didn't think it was so bad, myself.

I think Paper Mario: Sticker Star looks disappointing. Have stickers essentially replacing your attacks/items is just... ugh. I'd rather have permanent battle commands. On top of that, you don't get experience points, which (IMO) defeats the purpose of an RPG. >__>

I'm not too excited about Sticker Star either, it looks a little too... gimmick-y if that makes sense.

Aoi Asahina said:
I'm not too excited about Sticker Star either, it looks a little too... gimmick-y if that makes sense.
Same. I'm all for change, but I'd like the core mechanics to stay in place. No partners is just overkill. Though probably an improvement over SPM.

I don't really like Togami, myself.

Honestly, I didn't like the DBZ character Cell that much.

Regardless that's still like saying your opinion on Star Wars characters or the Bands/Music in games like Guitar Hero or Rock Band because they were in Video games.

Though I suppose on Star Wars you could at least share your opinion on Starkiller or any original characters that was in The Force Unleashed. And any character in the Knights of the Old Republic games.

Sonic Adventure DX is a good game

People I know say "SA2 is better, SADX is lame"

Bronto Burt said:
Sonic Adventure DX is a good game

People I know say "SA2 is better, SADX is lame"

I like Sonic Adventure DX. Well mainly because it was my first exposure to the first Sonic Adventure as a whole. SA2:B was still overall a better game. But I enjoyed it regardless.

Blue Paratroopa said:
I don't like the first Sonic game, maybe it's the controls

I don't like the 2D platformer Sonic games too much.

No, it's not the controls, it's because when I'm going recklessly fast, I hit a enemy without being careful at all.

And also, the Chaos Emeralds in this game don't even turn you into Super Sonic T_T

There were 8 emeralds in Sonic the Fighters and 16 emeralds in Sonic Spinball

Dammit Sega, make up your mind

Bronto Burt said:
There were 8 emeralds in Sonic the Fighters and 16 emeralds in Sonic Spinball

Dammit Sega, make up your mind

That was a long time ago, I guess they were trying to figure out how many would be good.

Back