Mario Kart 8?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
It's now been more than half a year since Mario Kart 7 came out, so it's probably time to start speculating on the next game in the most successful Mario spin-off.

So let's start!

Even if there is one,it probably hasnt had a comment in ages so we might as well start a new one.

Of course there's going to be another Mario Kart. It's not even worth making a thread about it.
It is worth making a thread about how they should bring back Waluigi in it, though. :waluigi:

It's now been more than several years that some series don't hav news (M&L story, Mario Golf etc). I don't know why you're worrying about a game that just appeared in 3DS.

Magikrazy said:
It's now been more than half a year since Mario Kart 7 came out, so it's probably time to start speculating on the next game in the most successful Mario spin-off.
it's been longer since pokemon black and white came out

and no one is speculating on gen VI yet

Uniju said:
Of course there's going to be another Mario Kart. It's not even worth making a thread about it.
It is worth making a thread about how they should bring back Waluigi in it, though. :waluigi:

Took the words right out of my mouth. :waluigi:

It will most likely be on the Wii U.

But anyway, I've said this once or even a few times. But I'll say it again

N64 Rainbow Road MUST be a retro track in the next game please.

Magikrazy said:
If that happens, do you think they'll put in that one glitch?

Probably not. But I'd just love an entire HD remake for the stage. Perhaps add more constellations then there were in the original. They'd probably add a few modifications kind of like what MK7 did for the retro stages. And of course a beautiful orchestral remix of the music.

I'm wondering if they should shorten the track to 1 or 2 laps due to its length. There's a remake of N64 Rainbow Road made for MKW as a custom track that has one lap using the "sections" system from MK7.

I agree they should bring back the three section system. N64 Rainbow Road would work fine with that systern due to it's outrages length.

N64 Rainbow Road was way too long but I support it anyway if they had more constellations of more characters.

BTW, I doubt it that the shortcut was even a glitch in the first place.

N64 Rainbow Road must have the Chain Chomps back and maybe bigger. Also add some areas to do tricks I think. Also I hope the would have the Neon designs and maybe have it like where the characters heads are the neon designs and the items are 3D Models like in MK:DD's Rainbow Road.

All I want is the removal of some rails in this because it's a pretty tedious course.

Dorayaki said:
It's now been more than several years that some series don't hav news (M&L story, Mario Golf etc). I don't know why you're worrying about a game that just appeared in 3DS.

Shouldn't have used a glue bottle to push your game in, you've got the cartridge stuck.

Back