Better image editing program than Paint?

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
I need to place some backgrounds into a few images, but Paint is so tediously hard to place them in that I need a new program. Any suggestions?
 

Pyro

Power Star
Pronouns
She/her
for RCE:

"Malwarebites detected a potential threat to your system!"

I'll see about GIMP.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I'm using Seashore, which is a heavily modified GIMP, easier to use, but it's only for OS X.
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
I use Paint.NET. That is how I made my signature and other garbage I made. :)

To me GIMP is hard to use. Not sure why and that is why I use Paint.NET
 

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Pronouns
He/him
I use Powerpoint to make my things, though I use Paint. Net to make my backgrounds for images transparent.
 

General Neptune

Lafayette Quenchingly-McQuaffin
Pronouns
Use name
Timmy said:
I use Powerpoint to make my things, though I use Paint. Net to make my backgrounds for images transparent.
*slap*

BAD TIMMY! You don't do that anymore!
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Use GIMP. It's a little less complex than Photoshop, but if you need an open source program that acts like Photoshop, then GIMP is highly recommended
 

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
Pronouns
He/him
Bane said:
Timmy said:
I use Powerpoint to make my things, though I use Paint. Net to make my backgrounds for images transparent.
*slap*

BAD TIMMY! You don't do that anymore!
I don't understand GIMP though. XD

*is totally embarrassed*
 

General Neptune

Lafayette Quenchingly-McQuaffin
Pronouns
Use name
New Super Mario said:
GIMP is the best free option.
Read as "GIMP is the best free pr0n"

Timmy said:
Bane said:
Timmy said:
I use Powerpoint to make my things, though I use Paint. Net to make my backgrounds for images transparent.
*slap*

BAD TIMMY! You don't do that anymore!
I don't understand GIMP though. XD

*is totally embarrassed*
There is a lovely, beautiful program called MS Paint.
 

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Bane said:
Lakituthequick said:
Bane said:
There is a lovely, beautiful program called MS Paint.
[me=LTQ]shoots Bane[/me]
Why are you shooting me? A lot of people use that programme.
Yeah but you call it lovely and beautiful.

Also, this thread is about some "Better image editing program than Paint".
 

General Neptune

Lafayette Quenchingly-McQuaffin
Pronouns
Use name
Lakituthequick said:
Bane said:
Lakituthequick said:
Bane said:
There is a lovely, beautiful program called MS Paint.
[me=LTQ]shoots Bane[/me]
Why are you shooting me? A lot of people use that programme.
Yeah but you call it lovely and beautiful.

Also, this thread is about some "Better image editing program than Paint".
If you actually go back to my original comment, you'll see I was actually replying to someone who edited with Microsoft PowerPoint
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
For Mariomario64:
http://cwgm.es/1d
 
Top