Daisy Fan Club

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Since there is no fan club for Daisy, I decided to create one. Now she appears in every mario sport/party game, but she has never been in major games (except super Mario Land) . So let's discuss about her or baby Daisy.

For me she should be in the next Mario and Luigi RPG as a playable character with Mario, Luigi and Peach, or appearing in Luigi's Mansion 2.

Baby Daisy should appear in tennis so that I can smack her with a tennis ball and see her lose.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Daisy should appear in tennis so that I can smack her with a tennis ball and see her lose.
YOU WANNA HIT A BABY WITH A TENNIS BALL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Baby Luigi said:

Hey I find hitting Baby Mario with a tennis ball funny and I find hitting Baby Luigi with a green shell funny.

Baby Luigi said:
Marshal Dan Troop said:
Baby Luigi said:

Hey I find hitting Baby Mario with a tennis ball funny and I find hitting Baby Luigi with a green shell funny.
YOU ARE SICK LADY

Hey at least I don't blow them up

Hmmm, but I wonder what would happen if I blow Baby Daisy up?

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Baby Luigi said:
Hmmm, but I wonder what would happen if I blow Baby Daisy up?

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

If you do that then when she will grow, u will know the same fate as Bowser in Mario Party 3 :)

Baby Luigi said:

No! Baby Daisy is mega cuteness (along with Baby Peach).

Speaking of which, although it was saddening that Baby Daisy didn't make the cut in Mario Tennis Open, I'm not complaining. Besides, seeing Baby Peach super happy is good enough for me (when she gets the ball past her opponents).

Baby Daisy is one of my least favorite characters in the series, but I like adult Daisy and find her to be underrated.

Actually, Luigi shares it with Wario, who happens to be the best character ever

I love Daisy, she's my favorite character. I won several times with her in the Olympic Games.

The thing I prefer about Daisy is her voice, which perfectly suits her personnality.

Anyway why is she in a good relationship with Birdo ?

Daisy has nothing to do with Birdo.

Birdo has a relationship with Yoshi though.

IceShadow1195 said:
Daisy has nothing to do with Birdo.

Birdo has a relationship with Yoshi though.

So why they both share good chemistry in MSS ?

Nintendo might've done that in purpose.

There's a reason why Mario and Luigi have good chemistry with eachother, because they're brothers!

Dry Bones has good chemistry with Boo because they're both undead!

Back