MKW characters

Do you think Nintendo was lazy with addind new characters?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Baby Daisy, Funky Kong and Bowser Bones... I think they were quite lazy. They should have included Paratroopa, Hammer Bro., Petey or Toadsworth.

Yea ..... uhh .. i mean this is a true roster, plus i think i like Funky Kong as the "WTF Character" but the others are soooo clones!:

f_MKWiiselectm_bef6702.png

Baby Peach > Baby Wario
At least she appeared in two games.

Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.

XD

I think its good, I'm kind of sick of all the mindless drones. Although I don't mind Baby Daisy, I think they should of put in a Koopa troopa, I mean he was in the original. Also Dry Bowser wasn't the best decision IMO.

Rosalina should get rid of the Luma. Peach/Bowser don't have a Toad/Koopa on their backseats, too.

Dry Bowser and the babies are pretty pointless, cuz I'm not a fan of what are essentially duplicate characters. Baby Mario and Luigi are tolerable, since they do interact with their older selves in PiT. And I guess Baby Peach does meet up with adult Bowser in YIDS along with the other babies But Baby Daisy should never have been dreamt up.

DRY BOWSER IS PLAYABLE WTF?!

If it was possible to die of envy, that is what I'd be doing right now. ;.;

3Dejong said:
DRY BOWSER IS PLAYABLE WTF?!

If it was possible to die of envy, that is what I'd be doing right now. ;.;
He's better than Baby Daisy or Funky.

Petey and Paratroopa FTW!

ROSALINA IS PLAY... A.... BLE...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3Dejong said:
ROSALINA IS PLAY... A.... BLE...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
That was highly predictable as she was the most likely newcomer to teh series.

But that Luma is annoying.

I don't know what to say since Petey Piranha isn't in MKW and King Boo is! I only have to say: CURSE YOU ASHIDA!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I don't know what to say since Petey Piranha isn't in MKW and King Boo is! I only have to say: CURSE YOU ASHIDA!
Funny how someone being obsessed with something makes you hate it more and more...

Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.

Well, atleast, Toadette didn't create a Time Paradox.

HolySnap78 said:
I think its good, I'm kind of sick of all the mindless drones. Although I don't mind Baby Daisy, I think they should of put in a Koopa troopa, I mean he was in the original. Also Dry Bowser wasn't the best decision IMO.

He is in it. I has it.

Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.

At least Baby Daisy didn't create a Time Paradox from being in a spin-off game, that doesn't have any relevance to the story of the series. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

Besides, she's adorable.

At least Baby Daisy didn't create a Time Paradox from being in a spin-off game, that doesn't have any relevance to the story of the series. ;)

I don't really mind Baby Daisy now. She doesn't annoy me as much I thought she would. She's less annoying than Daisy. However... WE STILL NEED BABY WALUIGI.

Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

Besides, she's adorable.

I don't really mind Baby Daisy now. She doesn't annoy me as much I thought she would. She's less annoying than Daisy. However... WE STILL NEED BABY WALUIGI.
Baby Daisy is AWESOME! My best character, too. And Fixit's (lol).

WarioWafter said:
I've never seen a Baby Daisy I don't own that game.
Then either buy the game, or look up on MarioWiki. :-\

Baby Daisy is the most PWNsome video game character made, EVER! Except for Silver the Hedgehog. :)

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
I've never seen a Baby Daisy I don't own that game.
Then either buy the game, or look up on MarioWiki. :-\

Baby Daisy is the most PWNsome video game character made, EVER! Except for Silver the Hedgehog. :)
While she isn't the best videogame character, she and her cute little pretty baby-princess friend are sooooooooooo adorable. >_<

Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser were certainly a waste of space and had no reason to be in this game. Funky's cool though.

I'd have prefered Dixie Kong and Petey to Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser.

Or even Shy Guy.

Back