MKW characters

Do you think Nintendo was lazy with addind new characters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe.

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No.

    Votes: 6 37.5%

  • Total voters
    16

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Daisy, Funky Kong and Bowser Bones... I think they were quite lazy. They should have included Paratroopa, Hammer Bro., Petey or Toadsworth.
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Yea ..... uhh .. i mean this is a true roster, plus i think i like Funky Kong as the "WTF Character" but the others are soooo clones!:


 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Peach > Baby Wario
At least she appeared in two games.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pronouns
He/him
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.
XD
 

HolySnap78

Goomba
I think its good, I'm kind of sick of all the mindless drones. Although I don't mind Baby Daisy, I think they should of put in a Koopa troopa, I mean he was in the original. Also Dry Bowser wasn't the best decision IMO.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina should get rid of the Luma. Peach/Bowser don't have a Toad/Koopa on their backseats, too.
 

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Dry Bowser and the babies are pretty pointless, cuz I'm not a fan of what are essentially duplicate characters. Baby Mario and Luigi are tolerable, since they do interact with their older selves in PiT. And I guess Baby Peach does meet up with adult Bowser in YIDS along with the other babies But Baby Daisy should never have been dreamt up.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
DRY BOWSER IS PLAYABLE WTF?!

If it was possible to die of envy, that is what I'd be doing right now. ;.;
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
3Dejong said:
DRY BOWSER IS PLAYABLE WTF?!

If it was possible to die of envy, that is what I'd be doing right now. ;.;
He's better than Baby Daisy or Funky.

Petey and Paratroopa FTW!
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
ROSALINA IS PLAY... A.... BLE...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
3Dejong said:
ROSALINA IS PLAY... A.... BLE...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
That was highly predictable as she was the most likely newcomer to teh series.

But that Luma is annoying.
 

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Pronouns
He/him
I don't know what to say since Petey Piranha isn't in MKW and King Boo is! I only have to say: CURSE YOU ASHIDA!
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I don't know what to say since Petey Piranha isn't in MKW and King Boo is! I only have to say: CURSE YOU ASHIDA!
Funny how someone being obsessed with something makes you hate it more and more...
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.
You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.
Well, atleast, Toadette didn't create a Time Paradox.
 

LuigiDude

Shy Guy
HolySnap78 said:
I think its good, I'm kind of sick of all the mindless drones. Although I don't mind Baby Daisy, I think they should of put in a Koopa troopa, I mean he was in the original. Also Dry Bowser wasn't the best decision IMO.
He is in it. I has it.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.
You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.
Well, atleast, Toadette didn't create a Time Paradox.
At least Baby Daisy didn't create a Time Paradox from being in a spin-off game, that doesn't have any relevance to the story of the series. ;)
 

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.
You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.
Well, atleast, Toadette didn't create a Time Paradox.
At least Baby Daisy didn't create a Time Paradox from being in a spin-off game, that doesn't have any relevance to the story of the series. ;)
I don't really mind Baby Daisy now. She doesn't annoy me as much I thought she would. She's less annoying than Daisy. However... WE STILL NEED BABY WALUIGI.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Master Lucario said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
Baby Wario > Baby Daisy

At least he appeared in a game.
You mean like Toadette where she first apeared in Mario Kart:DD or Waluigi for Mario tennis and now they both have a pretty good fanbase(and Toadette even landed a spot in Paper Mario:TTYD).

Besides, she's adorable.
Well, atleast, Toadette didn't create a Time Paradox.
At least Baby Daisy didn't create a Time Paradox from being in a spin-off game, that doesn't have any relevance to the story of the series. ;)
I don't really mind Baby Daisy now. She doesn't annoy me as much I thought she would. She's less annoying than Daisy. However... WE STILL NEED BABY WALUIGI.
Baby Daisy is AWESOME! My best character, too. And Fixit's (lol).
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
WarioWafter said:
I've never seen a Baby Daisy I don't own that game.
Then either buy the game, or look up on MarioWiki. :-\

Baby Daisy is the most PWNsome video game character made, EVER! Except for Silver the Hedgehog. :)
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
I've never seen a Baby Daisy I don't own that game.
Then either buy the game, or look up on MarioWiki. :-\

Baby Daisy is the most PWNsome video game character made, EVER! Except for Silver the Hedgehog. :)
While she isn't the best videogame character, she and her cute little pretty baby-princess friend are sooooooooooo adorable. >_<
 

Toadkarter

It's Perfectly Fine to be a Happy Individual.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser were certainly a waste of space and had no reason to be in this game. Funky's cool though.

I'd have prefered Dixie Kong and Petey to Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser.

Or even Shy Guy.
 
Top