LN1

L - N - 1
Hz5rX.jpg
jFuD7.jpg
kaDgj.jpg
LXcXQEx.png

f96xj.jpg

l6VQu.jpg

Here is the first one. You can make requests but by no means I'll guarantee you I'll make them, but I'll take it into consideration.( Hey, at least imgur doesn't put a view limit to them images.)

Here's what you requested, it took a fair while to make(well, around yesterday late night, I went to sleep and ended it a little before this post), and I put some effort into it. I didn't have space so I drew part of Sheep Man(If you're gonna use this in your sig resize it to something smaller).

Ib8Tp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ib8Tp.jpg?1?9360

Draw a chesseburger with massively muscley arms eating french fries.

XD.

Thanks, in advance.

That is soo amazing.

100/10

hey can you draw anti malware man and norton gorden
anti malware man is a yoshi with gray scales and a black helmet with a red stripe on it and some super cool laser gun and has like a super hero outfit cause hes a super hero

you can draw norton gorden to a lesser extent because hes a pig with the colors and suit of the norton antivirus things, yknow a yellow helmet with black stuff or something, oh and hes half robotic and has minigun legs and a book as a hat that says "norton" (his belt too kinda)

thanks =)

Draw the Boo-looking ghost that you saw in my avatar a million times.

He's easy to draw, so you'll do a fine job :3

Did you just draw a nose into him? ._.

Also, you forgot the rosy cheeks.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
*hits ln1 with a stick* bad kitty BAD KITTY
I'm a Wario you idiot. Also, I'm trying to try to not procastinate your requests. Reminding you there's a quote in the OP that I might not do your requests.

Miracle Matter said:
Draw a Munna

If you don't know what it is

pokemon_munna.png
Maybe if I can actually stop procastinating all of these requests or actually want to do them.

LN1 said:
Maybe if I can actually stop procastinating all of these requests or actually want to do them.

Okay then, I guess I typed all of that crap for nothing.

I'll read things next time, I was too lazy.

Back