LuigiNo.1's Random MSPaint-Made Images

LN1

L - N - 1
Here's what you requested, it took a fair while to make(well, around yesterday late night, I went to sleep and ended it a little before this post), and I put some effort into it. I didn't have space so I drew part of Sheep Man(If you're gonna use this in your sig resize it to something smaller).

http://i.imgur.com/Ib8Tp.jpg?1?9360

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Draw a chesseburger with massively muscley arms eating french fries.

XD.

Thanks, in advance.

Hilda Valentine Goneril

hilda-chan no kachi
Retired Wiki Staff
hey can you draw anti malware man and norton gorden
anti malware man is a yoshi with gray scales and a black helmet with a red stripe on it and some super cool laser gun and has like a super hero outfit cause hes a super hero

you can draw norton gorden to a lesser extent because hes a pig with the colors and suit of the norton antivirus things, yknow a yellow helmet with black stuff or something, oh and hes half robotic and has minigun legs and a book as a hat that says "norton" (his belt too kinda)

thanks =)

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Draw the Boo-looking ghost that you saw in my avatar a million times.

He's easy to draw, so you'll do a fine job :3

IceShadow1199

Banned User
Did you just draw a nose into him? ._.

Also, you forgot the rosy cheeks.

LN1

L - N - 1
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
*hits ln1 with a stick* bad kitty BAD KITTY
I'm a Wario you idiot. Also, I'm trying to try to not procastinate your requests. Reminding you there's a quote in the OP that I might not do your requests.

Miracle Matter said:
Draw a Munna

If you don't know what it is

Maybe if I can actually stop procastinating all of these requests or actually want to do them.

IceShadow1199

Banned User
LN1 said:
Maybe if I can actually stop procastinating all of these requests or actually want to do them.
Okay then, I guess I typed all of that crap for nothing.

I'll read things next time, I was too lazy.