Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gamecube controller

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Classic Controller

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
So I recently started replaying this game after it was collecting dust for a while, and I'm thinking now's the ideal time to wean myself off the Wiimote controls and switch to Nunchuck + Wiimote.

What are your favorite controls?

I use the Classic Controller.

Boidoh said:
Wiimote. I dont know WHY alot of people use the GCN Controller.

Maybe because they're used to it because of Melee? And I think traditional controllers work best with Super Smash Bros. anyway. I plan to use that non-screen controller for SSB4 when that comes out.

Northern Verve said:
Boidoh said:
Wiimote. I dont know WHY alot of people use the GCN Controller.

Maybe because they're used to it because of Melee? And I think traditional controllers work best with Super Smash Bros. anyway. I plan to use that non-screen controller for SSB4 when that comes out.
Yeah, I got Brawl before I got Melee, but I find the gamecube controller way easier to use than the wii remote.

Gamecube controller.

Pretty sure I made a topic for this but...

I used to play with Gamecube, but I switched to Wiimote+Nunchuck. Not really sure why.

I use the Gamecube Control, since it's just the easiest layout for me lol
Though I change my settings with it; I set Y to grabs, turn off Tap Jump and set L to specials. :p

7.png

(joking of course, because I use the GCN controller myself)

that picture uses the same flawed logic as some teachers

"You can't do your homework now, you're not at home! Therefore you must keep listening to my lesson, even if you can already do the homework."

Back