Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Wiimote + Nunchuck

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gamecube controller

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Classic Controller

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I like the Wiimote + Nunchuck pretty much only because I use Ness and Lucas all the time. I feel like that control setup gives me, well, more control over all of their jumping actions and PK Thunder.

About the image: it's a freaking joke guys. Person who created this also uses GCN controller.

Not to hate on anyone who uses the Wiimote, but I wonder how they do play with that, since Smash was pretty much meant to be played with an Analog Stick. XD
Also C-Stick makes EVERYTHING better.

Hypnotoad said:
I like the Wiimote + Nunchuck pretty much only because I use Ness and Lucas all the time. I feel like that control setup gives me, well, more control over all of their jumping actions and PK Thunder.
I find this interesting, as I can't use the Wii-Chuk at all and I love using Ness and Lucas. XD

Timmy said:
Also C-Stick makes EVERYTHING better.

Yes. It was cute the way they tried to integrate motion controls for the quick smash. but no. C-Stick.

I like the Wiimote + Nunchuck, but it's really hard to pull off advanced techniques like DACUSing. So when I want to fight serious I use GCN controller, but I tend to use Wiimote+Nunchuck for casual games.

Back