Tales from the Moon

Lin Beifong

Iron Chief
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
tftm_banner2.png

It's the comic with the painfully slow and infrequent update schedule! Currently in its third chapter!

Tales from the Moon tells the story of an unfortunate guy who gets sucked into a computer and stranded in a strange land on a moon. Trying to find his way back home, he gets tangled up in a plot that involves strange characters, fallen heroes, demons, monsters, and a general lack of normality.

You can find the comic here: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Tales_from_the_Moon

I've been asked why I haven't made a thread for this yet, and I couldn't come up with a witty answer, so I'm just creating it now. I'm also gonna allow sign ups in here. Here are the general notes regarding sign ups:

You can put down your name here if you want. I might put you into the comic with a speaking role or as a background or supporting character (supporting protagonists or antagonists), or I might base a monster on you. Signing up here does not guarantee that you will appear, and I have no idea to what extent the format of the comic even allows cameos, but if you do put your name here, it at least lets me know that you're ok with showing up.

I will try to fit everyone in somehow of course. But that's all I can do. Sign up positions are unlimited as of the moment.

Additionally, the first three fire-related users who express interest in showing up will definitely get roles in an upcoming chapter.

So, uh, yeah! That is all from my side.

Well, my characters are grass, electric, and puffball-related, so I won't definitely get a role.

Either way, GreenDisaster signing up as a pony/Shinx/Kirby/whatever you choose.

And yeah, the comic really is impressive, both art-wise and story-wise.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
I'm fire-related, so I guess I'll sign up.

No, you don't count. :mad:

I already have plans for you... sinister plans...

GreenDisaster said:
Well, my characters are grass, electric, and puffball-related, so I won't definitely get a role.

Either way, GreenDisaster signing up as a pony/Shinx/Kirby/whatever you choose.

And yeah, the comic really is impressive, both art-wise and story-wise.

Thanks.

I think I'll note who signed up on the comic's talk page to have it all in one place.

omp i want to sign up

remember that game where i shot holy lightning and stuff

that totally makes me fire related

Ooh ooh, I can cast fire! And lightning, and ice, and black holes, and giant dark triangles, and.

(but seriously, this is really great, and if you have someplace where I can appear, I'd love to)

good comic, I have read it.

also count me in, I've been a fire related user in the wiki since forever.

Makoto Naegi said:
omp i want to sign up

remember that game where i shot holy lightning and stuff

that totally makes me fire related

Northern Verve said:
sonicmariofire.png

Does this sprite let me count?

To be honest, I'd rather save you for two other roles I have in mind.

Something like, way later.

Monobear said:
Ooh ooh, I can cast fire! And lightning, and ice, and black holes, and giant dark triangles, and.

(but seriously, this is really great, and if you have someplace where I can appear, I'd love to)
FireKirby said:
good comic, I have read it.

also count me in, I've been a fire related user in the wiki since forever.

Sounds good to me, you're in!

Majin Buu said:
I'm a Chimchar, so I'm fire related

So, I ended up giving the third space to MCS, but I'm going to put you into another role. I'm not entirely sure where exactly that will be yet, but I'm going to find someplace suitable.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
To be honest, I'd rather save you for two other roles I have in mind.

Something like, way later.

Alright Edo, I kinda figured you had something with me later. But tried this out just in case.

GreenDisaster said:
TftM_Canada.png

what

why is it called canada

There is an out-of-story reason why I decided to name the magical land on the moon Canada. There is also a reason within the story how there's two places with the same name, but in different worlds.

However, I cannot disclose either of them as of now, because I'd probably spoil part of the plot, which would defeat the purpose of me drawing the comic and stuff.

EDIT:
Also, I'll update the sign up list a little later. I just came home and I'm pretty exhausted.

Count Bonsula said:
Oh look a thread about this. Hooray!
That's what I was thinking.

oh and i think i already signed up on the userpedia page or something...? Too bad I'm not a fire user.

Jack Noir said:
Count Bonsula said:
Oh look a thread about this. Hooray!
That's what I was thinking.

oh and i think i already signed up on the userpedia page or something...? Too bad I'm not a fire user.

Yes you did, and you made an appearance in the comic.

Back