Tales from the Moon

Just read them all. So far, they are awesome. Truly entertaining. Also helps that FireEevee was in it.

The last two updates were probably the most fun to do yet. So silly.

zomg it's a Pokemon battle! Ahahahaha!

Sylveon said:
Good work edo, you deserve an imaginary medal
If only we had installed that wiki pie button...

Assuming bonsula is Dark/Ghost, MY most probable guess is that most of our atacks against each other will miss except for rock throw will defeat me.

Well, and this totally concludes Tales from the Moon! It's been fun, but everything has to come to an end apparently.

Pretty neat finale, I must say.

Really?

Tftm_3_170.png

There's so many in this shot alone.

That might take a while. He'd probably try to order one online and then fail because you need a monitor to use the internet.

You don't necessarily need a monitor to use the internet. It's just really, really difficult to use the internet without one.

But it's still possible!

But does edo have the patience for that?

Ok, I know I'm not fooling anyone, so sad. I guess I have to make some more panels. :C

And with that we say goodbye to the reaper. It's too bad, the narrated parts were very entertaining to make.

Gabumon said:
Ok, I know I'm not fooling anyone, so sad. I guess I have to make some more panels. :C
If it was the end, then we would be so sad. But it's not, so yay C:

I seem to have grossly underestimated how long this chapter was going to take, so I will have to split the content of chapter 3 over two pages.

I just caught up and I was dying of laughter the entire time.

"For the little mushroom man, consumed by dread and terror, had totally emptied his bowels."

"I did nothing of the sort!"

"You will soon." *shing*

We have another user appearance.

Unfortunately the person it is relevant to is no longer active.

Back